If you were to go on vacation to another country, where would it be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i want to travel the world someday. I feel in doing so I would have a greater appreciation for other cultures and their way of life. The first place I would visit would be Canada to see a good friend

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how long it is and who Im going with. If its a short holiday and Im with my family probably somewhere in central america, puerto rico could be fun

What Guys Said 22

• Mmm. Japan, probably. Well, since you're Asian, this is awkward. Now it looks like I'm appealing to you. I'm not; I just like Japanese culture--it's very rich culturally, which is a huge contrast growing up in America with basically no culture. Also I'm addicted to anime, but that wouldn't be the reason I'd want to go. Also I'd really like to see cherry blossoms blooming enmasse and the beautiful red shrines. Also snow monkeys and Japanese food. Mmmm. Japanese food. Avoiding the weird and bordering creepy Japanese aspects. But I guess you'll find those anywhere.

Either Japan or Denmark, any of the Nordic countries up there like Norway. London maybe. All significantly safer places than where I live, for one. Maybe Prague. Switzerland. New Zealand.

• USA. I'd love to know every single part of the country.

Canada, Japan and South Korea look like great places too.

• That would be New Zealand

• Australia for sure. I would love to go to the beaches, the cities of Melbourne, Brisbane, and Sydney, and compare Aussie culture to American culture. Australia also has some of the most unique animals in the world so I would love to get a first hand look at them.

• Canada, I hear they have amazing maple donuts. I mean I'm not joking, my boys have come back from up north and told me that those maple donuts will literally change your life - now I have to have some

• They have a lot of maple flavoured everything here in Canada. So since your a fan of maple donuts maybe you'll find the following below appealing.

Maple lollipops
      " flavoured chips
      " bread
      " coated popcorn
      " syrup (the authentic ones from farms. Not the fake maple syrups sold at grocery stores that is made of sugar water)
      Etc...

• See that's what I'm saying! It's maple heaven! I gotta try it! Plus it's the only place on earth that truly knows hockey and I have to see the Leafs and Canadiens at home at least once...

• New Zealand, Japan, and Australia.

• Sweden! I've always wanted to go there because their women are hot! Oh, and I've always wanted to try surstromming :)

• i can only choose 1?

• Cuba, Vietnam or maybe India.

• USA definitely.
    I've never been.

• Djibouti

• Riga, Latvia tomorrow. Bye bye!

• New Zealand, England, or Finland.

• To my home coutry. Norway.

• I'd love to go to Venice, Italy. I hear that it is a beautiful place.

• I would like to go to Croatia... but I rather wait till the weather is better

• anywhere in Asia

• Scotland or Ireland. love the country and love the women.

• Ireland

• Singapore, Thailand

• argentina, italy, greece and japan!

• London!

• can you name the top 5 biggest cities in london?

• Oh so you just want to be pendantic about it.

• i mean i'm just trying to locate the democratic republic of london! it seems like a cool country to visit!

What Girls Said 13

• Eh I don't know I want to see many places! Maybe the Maldives!
    www.escapisttraveller.com/.../..._jameriah_dev.jpg

• Ireland because I love the accent and I'm fascinated by the country or Australia to visit my brother and sister-in-law

• Italy. I have a lot of family there. I often visit them. I love Italy!

• I really want to visit latin American countries, maybe Colombia or Brazil would be nice for me

• England - London

• Greece :)

• I'd like to go to Japan or Italy

• South Korea

• Scotland, Ireland or Switzerland

• I would go to Fiji

• good taste! fiji's dope as hell. just be careful of the water

• i do that occasionally, but i hate texting and half the time i honestly get too lazy to reply :|. sorry, i've been to Canada. you'll have a hard time beating places like france, germany, brazil, morocco and finland :P

what? physics is easy. you just make up shit and use common sense it becomes really easy :P. i love math that's not trig and stat :/. i was bad a chem, but my teacher kinda sucked. i suck at giving directions. i'm don't get lost when i'm not in a city. i got lost in miami for like 3 hours on a 20 min drive :|

lol, yeah. i was about 6' in high school and sometimes, i'd forget how low i needed to get and i would get nailed in the stomach on running plays. besides that, nothing much; broke my hands a couple times, busted my foot and a dislocated shoulder. magically nothing too terrible. i'm not really violent or physical so i wasn't huge into contact, but i did break some kid's ribs once. the qb threw him over the middle and i kinda lit him up while he was in mid air

• try this
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySw67oQbRPE

if not, just look up "wisconsin vs xavier". also, there are no games today. the sweet 16 is the upcoming round and they don't happen until the 24th and 25. also, i think either gag is trying to cause a canadian/usa schism cause i was talking to some other Canadian dude and the video he posted didn't work for me :D

• SOUTH KOREA ! JAPAN ! UGHHHH ♥♥♥

• Italy and any country from South America

• Africa, to help the food crisis