I WANT TO BECOME A FAMOUS RAPPER? IM A GIRL?

I've always been into music. Ever since i could talk i started to sing. I learned piano and a really young age as well as guitar and a couple years later also took drum lessons. Musics just my passion. my friends literally never see me without headphones in unless im not allowed to wear them or something. But lately I've gotten into rap. And I wanna take it seriously. Im 13 by the way. Only thing is i look like iggy and everyone tells me that. If I wanna make it in the music industry though i think I would have to be unique. I have blue eyes unlike her though long blonde hair down to my upper thighs (yeah really long) My favorite rap song is rap god by eminiem if you know that song. I can rap every lyric to it in time with eminem. But if i want to be a rapper where do I start? Posting things on youtube? Where? by the way i live in san diego so not that far away from los angelus.

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice singing is the best place to start I think. As well as taking creative writing courses.

• I already do that. Where can i start to get myself out there in the open and noticed? So I can eventually get noticed by record labels.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your looks will change as you will age, so don't worry about looking like Iggy. ^·^
    You can post covers (even your own songs if you already have) on YouTube, Soundcloud and twitter.
    As for a tipp, post the lyrics of what you are singing/rapping and if you post on YouTube, try a lyrics vid. ^·^
    By the way, good luck! 🙌

What Guys Said 1

• I want to be a billionaire who is married to supermodel - last I checked neither of those have happened yet but doesn't mean it won't

• Well I'm different. I dont just sit back and hope that something good happens. I make it happen. I already have over 200k on instagram. So maybe someday I can be famous.

• And here's to hoping you make it - and if you do, hook me up with one of the models in your videos

What Girls Said 1

• You tube, or perform at concerts. You never know, a talent scout might be there!