What are you waiting for next month?

I am waiting for the new Ratchet and clank movie and game to come out. When I heard the news of an Ratchet and clank game and movie coming outWhat are you waiting for next month?
This game has came a long way and I can't believe an new game and movie is coming out Next month

As you can see this game has been out for a while and the new one that is coming out Next month is actually an reimagined version of the original Ratchet and Clank. I watched the gameplay and it was so awesome and vivid and I was glad to see some of my favorite characters such as Captain Qwark

I just can't seem to get enough of his humor

And don't even get me started on the movie
The movie looks interesting and funny as well
I just cannot wait anymore. I been counting down the days since New years and its almost here!

What Guys Said 1

• Waiting for my Birthday :D.

What Girls Said 1

• A well earned weeks holiday from work. I have family in Italy and I already have a holiday booked there during the summer months , but i am going to try to visit them next month too. I am so looking forward to the visit.