Would you rather live in a world without rap or country music?

0|0
23|28

Most Helpful Guy

• I like rap. And some few country can be really good. I love The White Buffalo. But mostly, I would be fine without country music more than without rap. I grew up with Eminem and a bunch of others, though metal turned out to be my favorite. Metal is the evolution of classical music. It has the same kinds of progressions and musical patterns.

I would rather live in a world without gangsta rap which raps only about gold chains, pussy, money, and shooting people.

Now, hip hop I could do without. That's like black people pop music. Also we should get rid of pop music, too. And murder Justin Beiber. Hey. Just saying. Just throwing that idea out there. At minimum, we should just put him on some deserted island.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't listen to either so in my world that is not an issue. For others however, I'd feel bad they are missing out on something they might like.

If I had to chose, I'd say country. I think I might like some early 90s rap songs.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• Country. Though I wouldn't mind getting rid of today's Rap and bringing back the 90's and early 2000's, that was the good Rap, the one I love. Today's is crap.

2|0
    0|0
  • As in either or? Or either of them lol.

Because I can live without both, but if I had to choose I'd say without country. There's no country song that gives you the same vibe good rap can. If I'm working and I want music about killing it. Putting in heart, I'd go to rap like Kendrick lamar or j cole. I can't think of one country song that does that. Granted I don't like country other than a few choice songs, like Country Boy or Hey Brother

1|0
    0|0
  • Do I have yo choose?

1|0
    0|0
  • I can go without country music

I like Brantley Gilbert, Luke Bryan, and Jason Aldean, but I like more rappers than country artists

1|1
    0|0
  • Country for sure. At least rap has evolved; country where everything is pickup trucks and living on a farm (which 99% of the country singers anymore don't do) is just stupid. Or when they try to modernize it and do the pop/country mix it's just painfully stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some songs are ok with it in there but I never was big on rap. As for today's country it's a fraud and it's not even country much less even close to country it's annoying and I can't stand it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't listen to rap or country, so this is entirely irrelevant to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could easily live in a world without rap, I loath most of that music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rap, definitely rap.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really listen to both but I prefer rap over country music

1|0
    0|0
  • with out rap

1|0
    0|0
  • Without country music please. Rap is mostly bleh but there r some good ones out there

1|0
    0|0
  • Without rap, rap is way more annoying than country music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Without Rap.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like rap less.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could get by in a world that has neither.

1|0
    0|0
  • i could do without both

1|0
    0|0
  • Easily without rap. Rap is crap.

1|0
    0|0
  • rap music may dissapear in my opion

1|0
    0|0
  • Country.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trick question the answer is obviously metal.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had to get rid of one... I guess I'd have to go with country.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate 'em both, but I'll say rap. I'd rather have country music.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to choose I'd choose country... I like rap more... particularly old-school rap from 80s-90s... ma favorite rap genre'd be Electro/Boogie though...

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 22

• rap. i don't mind rap but country music is more appealing to my soul.

1|0
    0|0
  • No rap please. I'm fine with country considering that's what I grew up on.

1|0
    0|0
  • See ya, rap :)

1|0
    0|0
  • a world without my husband Eminem...
    yeah, I'll pass

2|0
    0|0
  • Without rap. I love country music. The songs have such deep meaning

1|0
    0|0
  • Country was the precursor to rock, so as much as I dislike it, country has served its purpose.

1|0
    0|0
  • No country please.

Rap can stay.

1|0
    0|0
  • country music I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I need to listen to Eminem, so later country music!

1|0
    0|0
  • COUNTRY MUSIC. God damn I hate that shit 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • W/O country

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't dislike them

1|0
    0|0
  • No rap music

1|0
    0|0
  • country music

1|0
    0|0
  • Without country. I've never been a fan of country. I do like some rap though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Without rap for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • This one is hard I strongly dislike both...

But rap has too much vulgarity so I pick rap

1|0
    0|0
    • A majority of rap isn't vulgar tbh. The radio just chooses the worst songs to play.

• Actually I kind like some old rap songs... and country is extremely annoying so I pick.. to live in a world without country music but with no country music there won't be handsome countryboys/cowboys lmfaooo

• country music

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting rid of country music would be fine with me. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Country.
    Country music is not popular in the UK, I wouldn't even noticed if it disappeared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without rap

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably country

1|0
    0|0