Where do you draw the line with celebrity crushes?

Do you obsess over celebrities or have a celebrity crush? Or have you ever? Is this just a thing for younger people to do in your opinion? What about older people? What about people who are married with families?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Celebrity crushes are silly. I mean, sure, I had an innocent one or two when I was a teenager, but to have them as an adult and carry on like that seems really odd to me.

I don't want to sound snobbish, but it seems like those types have totally bought into materialism and American consumerism -- both of which are a pretty big turnoff for me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think pre-teens get a little obsessive over celebrities, thats mostly it. Some adults might have a thing for a celebrity but its not like they'll sit around fantasizing about him/her.

I hate to admit my celebrity crush because its not the least be original. But I really like Jonathan Gordon Lovitt. Not only does he exel in all his roles. But he created Hit Record on Tv. He built a community of artists. He's multi talented and treats everyone as equals.

I dont sit around and fantasize about him or anything. I just admire him. Besides that I generally dont get celebrity crushes.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if you did sit around fantasizing?

• Probably unhealthy.

It depends. Is this something you've been doing? As long as your self aware that its a little odd. You'll probably get over it soon enough. You just need a distraction, a hobby.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care how old or who their family is or whatever. If they are attractive then they are attractive. What's wrong with being attracted to them? You'll probably never meet them much less hang out and potentially date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't crush on celebrities, seems like a useless waste of time to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people are nuts for have celebrity crushes

0|0
    0|0
  • At the very beginning.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i dont obsess. i just find some very attractive... doesn't go much further than that lol

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if you did fantasize?

• what do u mean? like what if my mind wandered there? id laugh it off lol, because it's a waste of a thought.

• I crushed so hard on Rupert Grint that I used to dream about losing my virginity to him.

What girls do XD

0|0
    0|0