Would you feel disappointed, if you learnt your favorite singer/musician was a virgin?

I don't have only one favorite... but most of ma favorite singers and musicians are in their 50s or 60s now... so if they were still virgins I'd feel disappointed... it means something's wrong there if they were still virgins at their age...

• Yes...
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • No...
    96% (22)100% (13)97% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a weird question. My favorite musical artist is Eminem, since he has 3 daughters I'm pretty sure he's not a virgin lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• ... what does their being a virgin or not affect me? It's not like it'll change the quality of their music, and I'm not planning on fucking any of them or anything. The only people who feel like there's anything wrong with being a virgin at any age are idiots with primal views that place value in a woman based on her sexual activity, or lack thereof.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well personally I tend to respect people who're non-virgins more... OK I don't mind if they're under 18-19... but if they hit 20 and they're still virgins... well something's wrong I believe...

• I couldn't care less. I like their music, whether or not they're a virgin has zero affect on their ability to make good music.

0|0
    0|0
    • OK if they are 17... but in their 50s or 60s? How are ya gonna feel?

• Again, I don't care

• Their sex life isn't my concern. As long as I enjoy their music, that's all that matters to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • why would that affect me at all?

0|0
    0|0
    • Personally I'd feel disappointed... it doesn't mean I'd stop listenin' to 'em... but still I'd feel like... damn I was lookin' up to him/her... why is he/she still a virgin at his/her 50s-60s?

• My favourite singer is turning 70 this year I believe and it wouldn't phase me in the slightest if he was. I know he is't one because he is married with kids but I wouldn't think something is wrong with him I would just assume he was asexual or hasn't found the love of his life yet

• No. Why would i? Its not like im gonna bang him/her

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are still virgins, I don't care. It doesn't make a difference about how I feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? Why do I care about that?
    No...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• iwgaf, if their music is awesome its fucking awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surprised, not disappointed. But if it was someone like "Mr Steal Your Girl" Trey songz or usher I'd be like what the fuck lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not disappointed, but it would be veeeeery weird. 2Pac a virgin? Nah, I'm not falling for that xD

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd swear he wasn't...

• That really wouldn't affect me, why would I care?

0|0
    0|0
  • i would never be disappointed at that instead i would be very happy and proud over them

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf.

0|0
    0|0