What is your favorite book series?

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved Game of Thrones. The books. TV show is awful!

By my favorite? My very favorite?
    "Pandora Star" and "Judas Unchained," Science Fiction by Peter F. Hamilton.
    His follow up series in the same universe was great too, but not as good as those two.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably The Raven Cycle - a series about a group of young kids (a psychic's daughter, a boy fated to die, a magician, a ghost and a dreamer, though all of this was pretty spoilery without being too precise :P ) trying to find an ancient, sleeping Welsh king to get a wish granted. It's pretty awesome and can be kinda scary and sad and sweet and fun all at the same time.

Recently I've enjoyed a series called All For The Game (usually known as The Foxhole Court). It's about a sports team, the sport is kinda like a mix of hockey and lacrosse, who are the worst team in the country and need to beat the best whilst avoiding the Japanese mafia :P The books are actually free online, I recommend trying them out.

What Guys Said 9

• Are we talking fiction, nonfiction, what?

• Could be either

• I'm a fan of James Patterson's Alex Cross and Michael Bennett series as well as the Private series. Jonathan Kellerman writes the Alex Delaware series which is good. These are all mind candy and purely for entertainment. If you happen to be a liberal and a woman of faith, Marcus Borg is a very interesting author. One more: Dick Wolf's Jeremy Fisk series is exceptional. Finally, there's always the old stand by, Tom Clancy's jack Ryan series.

• The SILO Series is top-notch science fiction, the best I've read in a while. I highly recommend it: www.amazon.com/.../B0071XO8RA ;)

• Harvard's Business Review recommended best reads

• Definitely the Lost Gate series

• Hatchet series by Gary Paulsen

• I honestly love the Enderverse, by Orson Scott Card. Reading the psychological commentary in those books is like braincandy.

• MCSE 2012

• Percy Jackson

• a hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

What Girls Said 10

• Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr.

• I have a lot of favorites that come and go, but right now I think it would have to be the ACOTAR (A Court of Thorns and Roses) series. So psyched for the next book.

• To hard to pick one. So my top three are Harry Potter, game of thrones, and Lord of the Rings.

• The Hunger Games series

• The divergent series

• Angelfall by Susan Ee. MUST read if you fancy post-apocalyptic books with funny and sexy heroes.

• Harry potter,

• Elena Ferrante's Neapolitan Novels

• Dream Man series by Kristen Ashley