Yooo, why didn't the Bachelor pick JoJo?

Woww, she's beautiful! And she's cool... I'd hit her up in a heartbeat! 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Go audition for the bachelorette then.
    She's the next one anyway. Here's your chance!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Spoiler alert! You spoiled it for me!!! No, I'm kidding. My sister was pretty shocked too. I don't watch it.

What Girls Said 2

• I hear ya! But I think that Ben is an ASS! He lead Jojo on. There is no 2 ways about it!. I see Lauren B as someone who is selfish and a game player. Ben decided to choose her by the 4th episode, I am sure they came to an agreement. Every rose ceremony where she didn't already have a rose, he always calls her first!. They played everyone! They deserve each other. I hope Lauren leaves Ben broken hearted- it's called Karma and it's a B$&ch!. poor Jojo!

• I really wanted him to pick Jojo too but I did notice that he was way more affectionate towards Lauren B. I kinda had an idea that he was gonna pick Lauren based on that but I wanted him to be with Jojo. But hey she's gonna be the next bachlorette so yay for that.

• how do you know that Jojo is the next bachelorette?

• Why are so many viewers not a big fan of Caila? She is the most spontaneous and bubbly girl of this season.

• @Love-travel Yeahh she was pretty cool.

What Guys Said 1

• Hmm, saw a girl that looks quite like her today when I left the gym...
    ohh and what rgb008 said