What to do after you quit gaming?

Gaming use to be my only source of anything, I would do it and then sleep. Literally what I'm saying is that now that I've recently decided to quit gaming (was permabanned from the main game I played) I'm facing a massive dilemma and that is what to do with all my free time?

A little about me.
- I have next to no friends.
- I'm bad at sports.
- I never go outside.
- I'm not in any after school activities.
- I don't have any hobbies.

That's about it, any suggestions on what I could do or discover about myself to change myself as a person is apprciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe, i was super addicted to an real time strategy game, was playing all the time. When i quit, i felt lost but my job's very hectic so now it's ok.

You can:
    - Find a part time job
    - Join a sport club (i spend more time in my kickboxing gym now)
    - Read? It's nice to sit in a coffee shop and read really
    - start writing a journal

I got really bored because even though i filled my time with work, gym and go out with friends, i still had nothing to do before bed, so i read and mix music (i dj a little for fun).

There are a lot of things to do to be honest. Do a list "things to do before 30" and see what might be interesting for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• No friends? Go take an evening class or join a club or some other activity. Or go on Meetup dot com

Bad at sports? Team sports suck, I hate them. There are plenty of sports that you can enjoy just for yourself, like running, cycling, swimming, fishing, weight lifting, rock climbing...

Never go outside? That is easily changed. Go outside.

No after school activities? Change that! There's your clubs and new people to meet right there. It doesn't have to be school related, either.

No hobbies? That's what the clubs and stuff are for. Introduce you to some new stuff, until you find something you enjoy.

What Girls Said 1

• Start looking into new hobbies. Maybe join a club at school so that you can meet some new people and hopefully find some friends. You could even pick up an outdoor hobby. It doesn't have to be intense - maybe you join an intramural soccer team or a walking group. Volunteering is a good way to meet people too.

What Guys Said 7

• -Gamble. Try using Oscars Grind.
    -get a girlfriend
    -learn something productive or do something that will cause you to better yourself.
    -ask yourself, if you had all the money in the world. What would you do. Extract that and then build a lifestyle where you can have the next best thing. A lifestyle where you are pursuing all of this, despite not (necessarily) being a billionaire.

• get a job?

• I forgot to mention that I do have a job, a part time job nothing to big.

• You can pick up another game, or you can read. Just a few ideas...

• go outside, find some hobbies, and make some friends.

• Masturbate, watch anime, and then resume gaming

• Start gaming.

• You should probably consider getting a life.