Do you think this rapper is any good?

This guy pretty much only raps about video games but he's really good! Check out a few of his songs :)

bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Video game rapper huh? He's off beat a lot, he needs to work on stressing his syllables correctly/breath control, he could have a stronger voice, his bars aren't impressive... He needs to work on word play similies, metaphores, and puns... I'd say his strength is his use of imagery for story telling as seen in the Mafia II video. If he went in that direction he could be interesting...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Not my type. I listen to Electro Hip-Hop from the 80's. The best songs in my opinion are from 1983-1985.

• He's better than 90% if the rappers out there now.

• It's not my cup of tea. That doesn't even make sense here, it's not tea, nor is it a cup, but... hm.

• Ehm I think you can use that expression anytime you're saying something is not for you it doesn't have to be tea :P