Which drawing do you like better?

All of these I have drawn I just want to know which drawing you like better! I'm not a pro, Not even close, I just am curious. by the way, My instagram which these are posted is Animalartzz. https://www.instagram.com/animalartzz/ Thanks! :)Which drawing do you like better?

• Drawing 1
  • Drawing 2
  • Drawing 3
  • Drawing 4

Most Helpful Guy

• They're all fucking mint.

I want to buy a print of the first one.

You should start selling that shit. If I can make $15 a time on hoodies that say MINT. on them you can make some money off of that.

If you open a webstore I'll have the whole Haggard/RicerMiata crew buy one each.

Pro tip: retail at about $50

• Are you actually serious? I never thought anyone would actually like my stuff let alone want to buy something.

• I am on DeviantArt which is a online art thing that you can buy from

Most Helpful Girl

• They're all so amazing but it comes down to A amd C because they look so life like compared to the others... If I really have to choose then A because it looks so 3D like it's popping out at you. However C looks animated also however it looks like they're running away vs coming towards us.

• Lol thank you! The last 2 was ones I did I don't know almost a year ago. And thank you, The dog is the favorite drawing i've done :)

• Thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 5

• I lov me dogs so one is my favourite. You are an extremely talented artist. I think you could sell your art of you wanted to. Try doing charicatures as a summer job.

• Awe thank you so much! I never really thought about selling my work because I never thought anyone would want to pay to buy them. Lol

• I like the one of the dog the most.
    You draw really good for being only 15. Obviously there are some things that need improvement, but you still draw very good.

• yes I have a lot of improvement to do. And thank you so much! <3

• I want that dog, looks great!

• third one

• They're all really good but the dog one is just...
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...8fweuB1qctrupo1_500.gif
    With a bit of fine tuning, you could be one of the best artists GAG has ever seen. Seriously.

• I don't know about that. But thank you! And the vid attached is HILARIOUS! Made me laugh so hard LOL

• Haha, yeah. But really, that dog one is lovely! :D

• Awe thank you! <3 <3 <3 <3

What Girls Said 6

• Oh I love to draw as well... I like the jumping horse the most. The shadowing is better than with the other drawings. My tip would be to try to focus on the structure of things such as fur and metal. Fur is one of the most difficult things to draw. If you can improve that, you're drawings will become better and better. But overall you can draw pretty good!! Keep it up!

• Those are incredible. Wow. My fav is the first one, the doggie with the headphones. So cute :)

• I like the first drawing best. Your drawings look so good, you are a true artist :)

• Which one do I pick if I think all of them are great and realistic looking.

• I LOVE the first one, it's adorable.

• Did you draw these? I mean damn, they're really good.. Are you sure these are yours?

• Lol yes they are mine. I can prove it if you check out my instagram it shows step by step process. If you want proof that is. And yes they are all mine. The signature are all the same. :)

• And thank you so much! :)