Do you like to watch behind-the-scenes footage of media you consume?

And if so, which ones were the most interesting? For me, (old) Star Wars, The Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Mass Effect and various Blizzard games come to mind. When I first started watching them I had trouble enjoying it because it essentially "breaks the magic", but not anymore.

I also love watching voice recording sessions. Some give you a lot of insight behind the creative process and the various tricks voice actors use to get into the mindset of the character they portray (it can be surprisingly hard work), but others are just plain hilarious such as the one below.

• Yes, I do it a lot it's very interesting!
  • Yes, but only when I'm really excited about what I saw (or heard, or played, etc)
  • I don't because it "breaks the magic/immersion", gotta keep the dream alive!
  • No, it's either boring, uninteresting or I simply do not care

Most Helpful Girl

• I love watching and listening to the bloopers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I watch the behind the scenes stuff. I watch "Comic-con" panels or actor panels with Q&A especially. I love that stuff and the chat shows with like 3 actors and the host at the same time too.

• Ah yes, forgot all about the panels! They're fun too.

• Hey man, Firefly is still alive. LOL but you knew that.

It was a great show. I still follow all those people on the show.

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 1

• No, I simply do not care at the moment.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't recall when it started, but lately, I've been either rewatching all of my movies then reviewing the special features or just viewing the special features.
    I Mostly Love the Commentary~

• Mass effect was an awesome game, and had an awesome storyline. I don't usually watch the behind the scenes or extras. I just don't find it interesting, I just appreciate the final works.

• Waste of time.

• no behind the scenes, no interviews, no making of, none of this crap on a dvd is intresting...

• No, I have no interest in that