Why people who are into music are often considered pacifists or artistic or sensitive and all those stuff?

I hate it. I'm definitely neither a pacifist, nor artistic or sensitive at all... I have rough manners usually. Yet I listen to music from the time I wake up till I go to sleep. I believe it degrades me when people consider someone who's much into music all those stuff by default...

Actually I'm pretty violent myself if someone gets on my way, and I don't give a shit about world peace and such shit. As long as I do well I don't care about what happens in the world.

And no before rushing, I'm not a metalhead which's violent music according to some stupid people. Ironically I happen to like some anti-war songs. Since I'm pretty much into 80s music many songs were written against Cold War which was a popular topic by the, but it's just about music.

Who gives a shit about lyrics eh?

0|1
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I love music and I listen music all time. I think everybody listen music in free-time. So, I haven't negative opinion about this.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never heard of such a thing. I myself like to listen to music whenever I can - but a lot of it is rock, alternative rock or even metal. Don't see how those are pacifist.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• A lot of rock and metal bands write lyrics centering around war. I guess I can see where people get that perception, though. Both those genres have been out of the mainstream eye for a while, and all you hear about is faggy hipster pop and electronic shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • As I mentioned above, war-themed topics were mainstream once. See "It's A Mistake" by Men At Work or "99 Red Balloons" by Nena for example.