If it was Kanye vs Trump for president who would you vote for and why?

• Trump
  • Kanye

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks God that I'm not American. 😂

But between the two, I would choose Trump.

What Guys Said 16

• Trump is a businessman with a pretty good foreign policy plan (except for his stupid wall). I don't know how he'll do on the economy since his tax plan seems as ambitious as that of Sanders. His health care plan is something I'd like to see in Canada actually cuz universal health care is terrible.

I don't know who Kanye is. All I know is he's some rapper with an ego who banged Kim Kardashian and is now married to her.

• Fuck, well I guess I'd have to vote for the Trump then. More business and overseas experience. He has also done business in the middle east. He's just insensitive and divisive, something this country needs less of. Especially with everything going on right now.

• Kanye, cuz even though Kanye would suck at leasts he's not a con artist, and trying to con people out of there country

• Trump is an ass, but Kanye is plain retarded.

• Trump, He's way less of a piece of shit.

• I dislike Donald Trump for his backward thinking ideologies, but I hate Kanye West because he's a TWAT.

• I would seek refuge in another nation

• Kanye will do what Bush didn't: Care about black people.

• trump is crazy but kanye will drive the country and the world to bankruptcy !

• 0|0
  • Kanye is perhaps the biggest idiot of all time. He doesn't even have a college degree.

• Lol you said "of all time" was that on purpose? Does not having a college degree make you an idiot?

• No. I added the of all time for enphasis. He's still a moron.

• The Donald, I know what he wants to do, I don't know what Kanye wants to.

• Trump... Kanye is dumb

• Kanye because the Westboro baptist church

• Trumñ.. kanyes gone cenile

• R. Kelly for president!

What Girls Said 13

• 3|0
  • It's funny most people choose a racist/sexist/homophob over a arrogant man lmao.
    I'm voting for RuPaul or Kanye lol

• trump, i hate kanye. he's so fake, at least trump can do something stupid and be impeached. better yet, we can plan it... wait, fuck america this is none of my business

• Both republicans aren't they? I'd rather go to Canada.

• I'm between the devil and the deep blue shit here. I guess I'd vote for Kanye - he's retarded, but Trump is retarded AND kinda facist

• Kanye West is more unlikely to fuck over non whites

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂the fact that he's with Kim k... I don't know just seems he'll make the world fucked up and allow strippers everywhere ^_^ 😂😂😂

• Anyone but Trump!

• Screw that, I'd run for president as an independent.

• Neither. Both arrogant clowns.

• I would honestly prefer having no president at all! lol :P Just kidding. They're both just such controversial figures so it would be like choosing the lesser of two evils if you know what I mean :)

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...24ef4e25e5.jpg
    Thats all we need keeping up the Kardashians from the F***ing white house. Kayne Hates good honest white folks and hates when Beyonce doesn't win awards. Next time Taylor beats Beyonce Seal team six will be sent in.

• In regards to your jpeg: Is she? or is she a business woman?

Her own:

Clothing line
      Jewellery line
      Perfume line
      Skin product
      Mobile game app
      Book
      and of course.. tv show

• Pornstar, bottom feeding parasite, soiless sucubus etc lol

• If there's anyone I hate more than Trump its Kanye so I would vote Trump