Which one of these PC games is most worth the money?

A) Rise Of The Tomb Raider

B) TC's The Division

C) Grand Theft Auto V

Most Helpful Guy

• GTA V is most definitely worth the money. You can mod the hell out of single player, and the multiplayer is a lot of fun provided you have some friends to play with (playing with randoms sucks since they're all about 12 years old and have no idea what they're doing)

Rise of the Tomb Raider? Wait for a sale. You'll play through it once and never touch it again.

Division? I really wanted the Division until I read two things about it.
    1 - the enemies are extremely bullet spongey. I personally can't take shooting a guy who's just wearing a hoodie or whatever and wasting an entire clip on him until I start getting frustrated.
    2 - the multiplayer and levelling sucks. Same BS as Borderlands: if your level is a few too low for your co-op friend's missions, the enemies will massacre you and you can't damage them. Conversely, if you're a few levels too high for the mission, the enemies won't stand a chance against you.

Most Helpful Girl

• GTA 5 is worth it

What Guys Said 17

• Ok lemme break it down.
    Tomb Raider: Amazing gameplay and characters, good story, and you actually feel a sense if adventure. Its probably the most enganing game of the three. But the downside is its a single player annnnd it finished 20 hours, if you take your time. Great game tho.
    The Division: First impression... Good, great potential. 50 hours into it, its repetitive and boring. Sure the graphics are great, but everything else is average-ish... Like literally everything. Meh. And the game needs serious fixes for PvP. I don't recommend it. Like really.
    GTA V: Most likely has the most value for money, considering that its the most expensive game of the three including GTA online. But there's hundreds of hours to spend. Maybe even a thousand. And the single player mode itself works like a good TV show. Definitely worth buying.
    So the tug is between Tomb Raider and GTA V.
    I say go for Tomb Raider if you want the edge of the seat thrills and the game is gonna keep you on your toes until the very end.
    GTA V... Well, it'll just consume you if you let it.
    You can't go wrong either way.

• tombraider bored me out to be honest. it´s basically just playstation 1 generation game mechanics with modern graphics. i couldn´t finish the game cause it was so freaking boring.

the devision seems to have a pretty linear story line, which is bad but i don´t know a lot other than that so i won´t judge.

gta not only has a story line that´s funny and interesting but you can play it for 100s of hours online. it´s also good fun to just play it to beat up some hobos and crash every car you find into stuff xD

i clearly recommend gta out of those.

• - tomb raider is nice but it definitely has the shortest play time.
    - the division is an MMO like game. it has already much content and will get even more, but the quality of it is meh... it's quite repetitive over time. it's also focused on co-op play... so if you plan on playing solo it's not that great.
    - GTA V gives you a lot for your money and it has been one of the best games from the last years.

if I have to recommend one of those then it will definitely be GTA V

• Trust on on this girl... The division is the best game you will ever play...

I have playing it since two days and trust me it's really fantastic... Game... it challenging to play and you can play it with online players... Great graphics too
    Go for it!!! And yes I play it on PC :-)

• Rise Of The Tomb Raider and Grand Theft Auto V are worth the money. The Division needs a patch or something broken when your character is a high lvl

• Dollar to hour value.
    I have friends who have spent an insane amount of time in the Grand Theft Auto Games.

• I keep hearing great things about The Division...

• Yeah, my brother talks about that but I've never played it unfortunately.

• clearly GTA V

the division is another example for superhyped games that finaly suck... and Tomb Raider is a bit too short.

• I am playing Final Fantasy 13-2 now. The series I play it from 1 to 13-2.
    Now I blend into the story. To be honest I like the style from1-6 but maybe that is just memory. I am wondering those cover picture... Is that Baroque style?
    and there are many music very fantasy as well.
    finalfantasyxiii2.files.wordpress.com/.../...1.jpg
    https://youtu.be/FI3r8-HA0kA

• sorry I misunderstand your question. I have not played those video games you talk about.

• haven't played tomb raider.
    the division hogs your CPU like a motherfucker so I refunded it and gta 5 is bae

• I think Tomb Raider is the most worthy (in money).

• I'm biased perhabs but definitely ROTTR

• 0|0
    • Played it - bored me... xD

• OMG really? I love it!

• Haha Yeah. I'm not that much into sci-fi and natural disasters and mutants. The whole vibe just bored me.
      But I know many people love that game. It's beautifully made... but that's about it for me.

• gta v is of course woth the money and tomb raider too i would say, i haven't played tomb raider but im sure its awesome.

• PC gaming is complicated. Keep it simple and get a console.

• none everquest is the only computer game worth the money!!!

• Go for tomb raider. It is a cinematic experience that most girls will enjou

What Girls Said 5

• Gta V is way too expensive in my opinion it's like fuckin $60 on steam as well as the division is too expensive since the game came out recently. I haven't played either so maybe my opinion is totally invalid but I highly doubt gta V will top san andreas as well as TC the division I've heard has a lot of bugs and is pretty out of pace so I just don't think it's worth the money. If you really wanna play these games, just wait maybe half a year to a year when they'll be on sale. Just my 2 cents.

• Grand Theft Auto V. Since it's an open world you end up having A LOT of things to explore. Which means it takes a lot of time to finish the whole thing. With the others they take less time to finish and then your left without a new game to start on.

• If you what 27 and still evaluating video games you should spend your money on a therapist

• GTA 5 is really, really good!

• Rise of the tomb raider. Played the first game and it was the only game I ever finished