Of the following, which would be your MOST recommended movie?

I want to see all of those movies but I'm broke. Which of them would be the best choice to go see? (With family or on a date, it doesn't matter) Cause I love all movies and yes, including the childish Zootopia.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw Deadpool on a date. Kinda awkward cause it was a first date and sex and dicks n stuff.

But it's by far the best movie in the list.

What Guys Said 18

• I think I'd go with either A or C.

A because, I'm a big time sucker for black comedy mixed with cliche over-the-top violent (and smart mouthing) antiheroes, so if you think that's worth a good laugh or two then go for A. I missed the chance to see the IMAX 3D version of Deadpool, unfortunately, maybe I might still be able to see the regular version instead.

C, because I think any kind of CGI movie with animals are always going to be fun to watch with comedic elements and comic relief.

I think the new Avengers movie is called Civil War or something, it's good for those that enjoyed the previous Avengers and Marvel Super Heroes movies.

I haven't decided yet on Batman vs. Superman since I am in disbelief that Batman can actually even survive fighting an overpowered extraterrestrial like Superman without Kryptonite. Maybe if it has enough comic relief then I might reconsider seeing it, and a friend of mines want me to go see it with him, so who knows? I might see it after all, but I have to experience movies in IMAX 3D whenever they first come out.

• Deadpool was awesome. BvS I haven't seen yet. Zootopia looks like garbage full of derivative animal stereotypes and will probably sink without a trace like The Good Dinosaur did. There is no Avengers film currently playing.

Last movie I saw was Divergent: Allegiant, which was okay but not great, even for fans of the series.

• deadpool, because it's the only one I've seen and it was okay.
    I don't like batman/superman, can't say much about the avengers and I've never heard anything about zootopia lol

• Deadpool is funny

But I've heard Zootopia has a surprisingly mature message

Personally my favorite movie is Inside Out because it' revolves around psychological concepts

• I'd say Avengers as they are always good films, with great concepts. And I think that Batman vs Superman looks bad, just like the films concept. I mean if you think about it Batman should have no chance of beating Superman merely due to the fact he has not got super powers and Superman does. And I just don't think it it looks any good really. As for Deadpool it looks good, but not something I majorly want to see, it's not something I'd try anything possible to make it possible for me to go watch it. And Zootopia, I haven't seen anything about it or what it's like, so no comment on that one.

• Deadpool because Ryan Renolds.

• I went and saw deadpool. It was good.
    But I can't wait to go see Batman v Superman.

• Deadpool is in my top 5 all-time comedies.

But I suppose you probably need to be familiar with the character to really see a lot of the humor. It's definitely a fanservice movie.

• I'm gonna watch BVS the 23th!!!

Deadpool you can buy on DVD or stream but BVS you need to excperience on the big screen.

• Deadpool was meh in my opinion and zootopia was shit, I'd go and see BvS if your, everyone who likes superheroes is gonna wanna see it even if it's crap.

• this is all kid's stuff, lol.

• Definitely Avengers. Deadpool was okay, BVS is gonna be a disappointment, Zootopia WHY

• Zootopia
    Batmans not out
    Avengers and deadpool are both really good but deadpool is hyped up by fanboys in my opinion

• The very best movie i know is:

Once upon a time in the west

• I need to see Zootopia and BVS. I voted for Deadpool.

• Deadpool ftw

• batman vs superman for the win !!!

• I loved zootpia dead pool was really good I'm excited for batman vs super man I didn't like avengers

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think you could go wrong with batman v. Superman just expect it to be hella long and dramatic. I wanna see it but I just have a hard time imagining Ben Affleck as my favorite DC hero in a clunky suit. Zootopia is cute and it's Disney/Pixar so you know there will be some adult humor in it if you pay attention enough to it. DeadPool if you like a lot of awesomeness action, cussing everywhere, and a disgusting looking Ryan Renolds than that could be a movie to see.

• Deadpool
    Saw it. Liked it. Expected a not so interesting storyline and a good laugh > exactly what I got. That's why I liked it. Didn't expect much.

Other movies - sound more boring than Deadpool. To me.

• Deadpool was a really good movie and I suggest that if you're looking to have a laugh.
    But Batman vs Superman is the real deal.

• I've heard deadpool kicks ass, so watch it.

• Vote E = I only like indie films and docos

*Sexy Baby
    *No Cameras Allowed
    *Hot Girls Wanted
    *The Lobster
    *The Diary Of A Teenage Girl
    *Fort Tilden
    *Concussion (the lesbian escort indie film NOT Will Smiths movie)

• I'd find Deadpool to be awkward to watch with family but it was really good. Funny and very violent with sex too. Zootopia was really fun. Avengers Ultron was better than your pick up there the original Avengers and I haven't but really want to see batman/superman.

• Deadpool. I thought it was awesome.

• so/so for all

• Zootopia is an amazing movie!