Do you watch "Game Of Thrones" ?

i heard a lot about it but i never watched it untill yesterday when a friend gave me the first 2 seasons and i watched he first 2 episodes of season 1.
it really is a beautiful sereis i liked it.
did your watch it?
did you like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I watch the series its fantastic waiting for the new season to start.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude dude dude dude dude... The fuck you have been doing these past 5 years? Season 1 and half of season 2 are just the introduction part and they are more awesome than half the tv shows out there. The mkment you reach on season 3.. You hold on to your piss for one hour because you can't get up in the middle. Season 6 is coming on April 24th.. Try to finish all 5 seasons before it. And yes, dont tell your friends.. You dont want a single spoiler.. Kk?

What Girls Said 3

• I watched a few episodes before I felt guilty because I have not read the book series. So when I finish the series, I will start watching the show again.

• Yup, I have watched a couple of seasons. Haven't watched it in a long time though, but i enjoyed it that's for sure.

• yep, I watch it and i love it

What Guys Said 4

• It's one of the best series ever. And also the most frustrating.

• I watched like two, three seasons.
    It was pretty fantastic but I can't be fucked watching any further.

• Watch and read

• I've never watched it and have very little interest; even though all my guy friends around me are saying "But dude! It has got nudity!!" ... well, so has the internet.

I prefer British comedies

• its not the nudity part that interests me at all... besides there is porn for that reason.
      but the story and how the events take place is amazing.