Does anyone else watch How To Get Away With Murder?

Because I just finished season 2 and... my jaw is still on the floor!

0|1
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen season one and I enjoyed it. The only reason I didn't rabidly pursue season two is because there stopped being any likable characters for me in the first season. They are all heavily flawed individuals. I don't think there's a morally upstanding one in the bunch. It's hard for me to identify with characters like that. I'll definitely check out season two once it comes to Netflix.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, they're all kind of twisted. But you learn some of the back story in this season and it helps to understand a little better why certain characters are the way they are.

• Show All
    • Thanks Char ;)

• You're welcome Ty 😊

What Guys Said 7

• Fuuuck yeaahh!!! Everytime I watch it I get this adrenalyn rush lol The thrill.. It's just full of many twists and unpredictable actions by the group, and that's why I like it so much, other shows may be awesome and amazing too, but I sometimes predict what's gonna happen and that's not fun at all lel

SAD (for some maybe not lol) SPOILER!!!

Damn I hate that Rebecca died! I thought she was going to stay in the show at least for 1-2 seasons more..

1|0
    0|0
  • I watched most of first season. Zero of this new season, any good?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I hardly have to watch

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I have no plans of murdering anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool, didn't know about it.
    This comes in handy for police.

1|0
    0|0
  • Watched season 1, it was awesome. didn't know 2 was out yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • OJ did

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I do! But I haven't watched the finale yet, it's still sitting on my dvr. I'm watching it tonight though!

1|0
    0|0
    • Dude... I didn't even know it was the finale! Like I can't wait all way til September for answers! I need them now!

• September? Ugh... Why is it always so long a wait?😫

• I knowwww! It needs to be more episodes than 15 per season!

• I was watching it, but then I stopped, because I decided I didn't like Viola Davis? character. It was annoying me how morally skewed she was.

Maybe I will rewatch it. But seriously, she disgusted me at times

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen either season. I've heard good things, so I guess I should watch it?

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped at some point in season 1.

I like it, but at the same time it's boring and I just watched it to pass the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I started watching it then it kind of disappeared for my lineup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I watch it. The ending has me itching for more! :o

1|0
    0|0
    • Me toooo! I wasn't aware that that was the finale until a few minutes ago and I'm just like... what is life lol

• Nope lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so fucking good, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • I watch that show it's a good show

1|0
    0|0