Do you consider Rorshach a hero from the Watchmen? What do you need to possess to be a hero in the first place (3 qualities please) ?

What Guys Said 2

• I'd consider Rorschach a hero. 3 heroic qualities he possesses are: 1. Strong morality. He possesses a black and white world view. Any wrongdoers get brought down. Hard. 2. Unbreakable resolve. Throughout the story he overcomes all obstacles to achieve his goals. 3. Sympathy. Rorschach sympathises with Kitty Genovese who lost her life due to the city's indifference. This death spurred him into crime fighting. Rorschach is a very dark individual. But if he's after someone, it's always due to their wrongdoing.

• Thanks for the fast reply! I agree with some of your points. I think he's kind of a hypocrite though so its hard for me to say he's a hero but if I could only say he's a hero I would say he's: resilient, he protects others and he follows through with what he says.

• He's definitely the most realistic comic character ever though. If you did what he does, you'd be disturbed too.

• Hmmm I don't know
    He is like a true vigilantly more than a hero
    Like the punisher

What Girls Said 0