Marvel vs DC comics?

simple question. You a Marvel fan or DC fan? or neither?

Marvel vs DC comics?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Marvel kid, checking in. DEADPOOL FOR PREZ. All the pancakes.
    Lately though, I've been on a dc kick. I think, when I was younger a lot of DC was lost on me cuz the characters were a different kind of dark and broody and stuff that I couldn't understand so I stayed away but now, going back they're pretty good. I still hate Superman but everyone else isn't so bad. Plus, I'm really liking the live action shows that are coming out. I'm a big fan of what they're doing with Gotham and The Flash. But I'll always be a Marvel girl.

• I'm not completely dedicated to either side, but I've watched the Batman movies the most, sooo... I'll go with DC.

This is a better question for these two gentlemen: @Humping_Tornadoes and @Facepalm. :)

• I grew up knowing nothing but Marvel.

• Noo don't make me choose >.<

• I much prefer DC to Marvel. I didn't grow up watching a lot of Marvel tv shows or movies. So, I have my favorite superhero memories with DC characters.

• Marvel. I tend to stay away from DC, I like Harley but that's about it.

• I am definitely a fan of both. However, I grew up more on Marvel comics. I voted both, but I'd say more of a Marvel fan.

• neither lol!

• Neither 😂

• Both, but i'm leaning more towards Marvel

• I've only recently got into DC but I've been reading Marvel comics since I was 12... So I'll have to go with that. Batman is my favorite comic book character though. And even Superman is up there. But I have more Marvel characters in my top 10

• None of them :/

• One word: Batman.

• The one that has deathpool. :D He's the most awesome character I have ever seen! ^^

• neither really :/

• BOTH I LOVE EM BOTH!!! :) GIVE ME

• DC has batman, so there's that haha 😛

• Both.

• Voted A, Daredevil Belong to Marvel but I still like Comic books

What Guys Said 25

• Captain HINDSIGHT!
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4d0514af2d.jpg
    Whoops wrong pic...
    ,... eh whatever

• Honestly, I like both sides. DC has Batman, which is my favorite character ever by far, and his villains, at least most of them, are also my favorite (Joker, Deathstroke, Bane, Harvey Two-Face, Ra's Al Ghul, Catwoman... the list goes on and on).

Also, DC has my favorite graphic novel ever which is Watchmen. Watchmen too, has pretty awesome characters such as Rorschach, The Comedian, Night Owl, Dr. Manhattan and Ozymandias. And DC has, for the most part, the darkest comics and story lines which is what they are aiming to portray in the DC Cinematic Universe, unlike Marvel's lighter approach in the big screen.

That doesn't mean I prefer DC, since I think Marvel has more variety in terms of characters. Just the X-Men alone have LOTS of awesome mutants. Spidey's villains are pretty much comparable to Batman's in terms of being memorable and cool. There are also non central characters in Marvel that haven't been explored as much as I'd like to, like Silver Surfer for example. And it doesn't mean either that Marvel doesn't have dark comics. I'm still reading Old Man Logan, and it's pretty heavy and dark. I love it.

Now that Deadpool has gotten more attention I am absolutely positive it will become one of Marvel's staple heroes/anti-heroes (if it hasn't yet). And yes, Marvel has The Punisher, which may be my second favorite hero/anti-hero next to Batman.

I can't chose, lots of awesome stuff to be found in both worlds.

• I like them both but I'm more of a DC fanboy. I like that marvel is more grounded and cynical. DC is about these heroes inspiring hope in people. Outside thanos ans shit having to do with the silver surfer, DC is more cosmic as well. Batman is the most Marvel character that DC has and I think Spider-Man has a lot of DC feels.

I think it's harder to make movies for DC characters because they're super sci fi heavy and godly at times. Makes it hard for the general moviegoing audience to identify with them. Comic book fans and gamers love that shit though lol

• I used to prefer Marvel when I thought that they were ''more realistic'' but then I came to my senses and realized that no superhero is realistic anyway and started liking DC purely because of the Flash and Batman.

• I grew up reading X-Men comics, so Marvel.

• How do you think Age of Apocalypse looks so far?

• It looks better than the last one that's for sure. I just hope they give Apocalypse's character justice because let's face it... He's one of the most powerful mutants so they better not F his character up. And I'm glad with the choices of the four horsemen.

• DC has the heavy hitters, Superman and Batman.

But Marvel got their start by making superheroes interesting characters.

It's a really tough choice. Marvel wins for me, but by a narrow margin.

• I'm not a die hard super-hero fan, but if i were to watch a movie or something, I'd rather it be Marvel.

• Grew up on Marvel comics crew checking in!!

• DC has better characters, but marvel has good superhero movies. In the comics marvel's characters aren't that interesting, nobody ages and the storylines aren't that interesting. Everything is generating around line wide crossover events that happen every three months. Every comic book that comes out is because a build up to an event or a pointless tie-in that has noting to do with the line wide crossover.

• Marvel is a slight favorite for me over DC

• I read hellblazer and fables which are vertigo which is owned by DC so I read DC but I like Marvels Netflix series better so both

• HAWKEYE
    IRONMAN
    BLACK WIDOW

I WILL GO EVERY single time Marvel...

• Both, browski. I tend to like DC more though.

• The animated series Batman is by far the greatest cartoon superhero show.. ever. Ever.

Smallville is the greatest live action superhero show ever. Ever.

• There's going to be blood here! :P

I'm #TeamMarvel.

• Batman is my favorite, but otherwise I don't really like DC.

• Marvel. Spider-Man was god when I was little.

• I can't choose just one so I'll go with both :D.

• Gotta go with DC

• Both cause I love both Spidey and Batman.

• Marvel since they're endorsing Donald Trump

• I'm neither a Marvel or DC fan, I just watch them both happily.

• I thought it said which I like more, so I voted Marvel. But I like both.

• They are both great.
    I like them both so can't choose one over the other 👍🏼

• Both has their good and bad ones...

• I like both but personally i prefer dc i like both their characters and the stories more

• Wait is this for the actual comics or the movies?
      Comic books ill take dc over marvel any day
      But movies i take mcu over dc 10/10