Marvel fans. How do you feel about Daredevil Season 2 so far?

Personally I actually thought it was fairly solid. I would have liked the season to have a more climactic ending, but I can see that they're trying to leave the doorway open for a Season 3. Jon Bernthal really stole the show to me, he was to me what Kingpin was in Season 1, just a real spotlight stealer. Definitely exuded an aura of a man who was very much at war with himself and the world. Great acting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was already familiar with Daredevil, the Punisher and Elektra via the comics. So going in, I wasn't as confused by this season as some others have been. I really loved Jon's take on Frank Castle. I wish there were more scenes with him, but I'd be quite happy with a Punisher series or if he shows up in other Marvel shows/movies.

I do hope there is a season 3, but they are going to be working on the Defenders after the Luke Cage and Iron Fist series. Same with Jessica Jones, not sure if they are doing a second season or not.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• IT WAS GREAT

The end was perfect I couldnt be happier. They introduced the Beast of the Hand and set things up perfectly for a Defenders crossover and the Shadowland storyline.
    Marvel is basically doing the same thing they did with the Avengers and it worked once so it should work again. People are suckers for good superhero movies and not that Super Girl/ Flash bullshit. Couldnt watch a single episode of it.

• I watched the whole season already. (won't give spoilers)

But I really love all the characters in the show this season. And not to mention the new outfit for Daredevil.

And Punisher was amazing I agree.

• I think it's good so far but I think a Daredevil storyline always needs a strong Kingpin presense whether he's acting directly or indirectly. I'm not even close to finishing yet though.

• What's your thoughts on Punisher Red?

• Phenomenal. That's a perfect role for Jon Bernthal to play. I love the philosophical differences between them and how they define being a hero. I love the hardcore focus on morality and the shades of grey within.

• I love that show, the camera angles are the best

• I cried at the Punisher.
    Not for him losing his family, but at that beautiful brutality!!! lol
    Loved the differences between DD and P, I liked Elektra too.
    DD and P had the best plutonic bromance in Marvel so far.

• It was okay.

• I don't know it hasn't come on yet