What is the one thing you hate about the current video game generation consoles (PS4 and Xbox One)?

As much as I love my PS4 and Xbox One console, the one thing that kinda pisses me off about them is how I have to constantly delete and re-install my games once my internal hard drive runs out of space for more games. It's a huge pain in the ass.

Most Helpful Guy

• I own an Xbox One.

I have to say, the negative that stands out has to be the fact that you have to download the game onto the console to be able to play it. Long gone are the days on the Xbox 360 where you could just insert the disk and play. I can't stand having to uninstall games to make room for another.

I suppose the pro to this is you don't have to worry about scratching the disk to the point it becomes unreadable.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably how weak their specs are. Struggling to get 1080p and 60fps is terrible in this day and age. As well as that devs make games to run on the consoles most often so they dont build it for us pc users to take advantage of our hardware. Witcher 3 was a good exception, on pc its amazing graphically- yet when i played on ps4 it only got about 25-30fps.

What Guys Said 5

• i don't like how the same games on PC and Xbox or Playstation aren't cross-platform. thats so fucking stupid, i mean i get why, but still so fucking stupid.

• Developers skimping you on content, just to get you pay for expansions/DLC... They'll release what is essentially the beta version of the game, then you end up paying more to get the full, finished experience later... almost like you have to buy the game twice.

And half of the games anymore are buggy at launch or have whack servers... Weak.

• Like the other poster said, the weak specs. When the Xbox 360 and PS3 came out, their specs were on par with high-end PCs. It was the complete opposite when the PS4 and XBONE came out.

However, I heard that Sony is developing a new PS4 called the PS4K or the PS4.5 Supposedly, it will be able to output 4K graphics with virtual reality support.

We'll see how that goes!

• 99% of the games suck ass

• they exist !