GAG, why are you here?

What is it that makes you an active member here?
Do you like the community? Do you enjoy making friends here? I want to hear it.

My reason for joining today is because I feel like this may be a good place to learn from those of you who are in and around my age group.
This site has a lot of topics and it'll be interesting to read about the opinions expressed by the many different kinds of youths from overseas, across the country... around the globe.

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have lengthy relationships unfortunately. I stop by on Gag to give relationship advice ( trust me I am mature in the head about advice, but the reverse is true for my heart). Therefore, whenever I am in a relationship I am here to ask questions and somewhat compare my relationship to others. Note though that relationships differ from one person to a next.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best place to socialize and use the tiny bit of time you find between tasks, 10-20 minutes, like right now I am waiting for my brother to call me, it's better then to play COC or candy crush.. Instead answer a couple of questions, maybe compliment some Georgous ladies like @Chrissymaynor...
    Or read some adorable yet distorted opinions of @WhatTheHellAmy
    Or get an amazing stunning my take from @justbANNAnaz ... 😆

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I probably won't be staying for much longer. I spend too mcuh time on here, and need to focus my attention on my RL

0|0
    0|0
  • It helps to pass the time :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I came across this site by accident. I googled something and this came up as one of the pages. So i joined and I quickly got into reading it whist I'm winding down

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate the community, this place is a joke. but i don't block anyone because i like stubborn opinions. i don't make friends either but i like learning English vernacular and like answering questions and arguing. great website for pissing off dumb people :D

0|0
    0|0
  • points.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to love this place. Not so much anymore. More than likely going to cut ties soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'M BORED AS FUCK ALL THE TIME

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it. Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of... some cosmic coincidence or, is there really a God... Watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom
    People
    I like being here despite the massive amount of trolls, douches and creeps.
    I talk to a few people on here that I am close to.
    I like answering questions and giving genuine advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly because of two things. Reading interesting questions and just comment on it and the glorious amazon gift card.

0|0
    0|0
  • Initially it was to goof off but I find myself taking this site a lot more seriously than I thought. I'm mainly here to ask and answer questions.

This site kicks Yahoo Answer's ass!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are super alpha chill , I admire that. But some have a dildo up their asses all the time, gotta deal with those too.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find it interesting reading some of the questions on here and i enjoy answering them :) As you say there's a lot of people around my age group as well so it helps if i have a question about the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of fun on here... I like to kid around, but be serious when it calls for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is it that makes you an active member here?

Killing time.

Do you like the community?

No.

Do you enjoy making friends here?

No.

0|0
    0|0
  • The people

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a curious person and it's enjoyable to read other's opinions/questions as well as giving advice to those in need

0|0
    0|0
  • Give advice and read other people's opinions.

0|0
    0|0