GAG, why are you here?

What is it that makes you an active member here?
Do you like the community? Do you enjoy making friends here? I want to hear it.

My reason for joining today is because I feel like this may be a good place to learn from those of you who are in and around my age group.
This site has a lot of topics and it'll be interesting to read about the opinions expressed by the many different kinds of youths from overseas, across the country... around the globe.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have lengthy relationships unfortunately. I stop by on Gag to give relationship advice ( trust me I am mature in the head about advice, but the reverse is true for my heart). Therefore, whenever I am in a relationship I am here to ask questions and somewhat compare my relationship to others. Note though that relationships differ from one person to a next.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best place to socialize and use the tiny bit of time you find between tasks, 10-20 minutes, like right now I am waiting for my brother to call me, it's better then to play COC or candy crush.. Instead answer a couple of questions, maybe compliment some Georgous ladies like @Chrissymaynor...
    Or read some adorable yet distorted opinions of @WhatTheHellAmy
    Or get an amazing stunning my take from @justbANNAnaz ... 😆

What Girls Said 7

• I probably won't be staying for much longer. I spend too mcuh time on here, and need to focus my attention on my RL

• It helps to pass the time :)

• I came across this site by accident. I googled something and this came up as one of the pages. So i joined and I quickly got into reading it whist I'm winding down

• i hate the community, this place is a joke. but i don't block anyone because i like stubborn opinions. i don't make friends either but i like learning English vernacular and like answering questions and arguing. great website for pissing off dumb people :D

• points.

• I used to love this place. Not so much anymore. More than likely going to cut ties soon.

• I'M BORED AS FUCK ALL THE TIME

What Guys Said 12

• It's one of life's great mysteries, isn't it. Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of... some cosmic coincidence or, is there really a God... Watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.

• Boredom
    People
    Points
    I like being here despite the massive amount of trolls, douches and creeps.
    I talk to a few people on here that I am close to.
    I like answering questions and giving genuine advice.

• Mainly because of two things. Reading interesting questions and just comment on it and the glorious amazon gift card.

• Initially it was to goof off but I find myself taking this site a lot more seriously than I thought. I'm mainly here to ask and answer questions.

This site kicks Yahoo Answer's ass!

• Some people are super alpha chill , I admire that. But some have a dildo up their asses all the time, gotta deal with those too.

• i find it interesting reading some of the questions on here and i enjoy answering them :) As you say there's a lot of people around my age group as well so it helps if i have a question about the opposite sex.

• I have a lot of fun on here... I like to kid around, but be serious when it calls for it.

• What is it that makes you an active member here?

Killing time.

Do you like the community?

No.

Do you enjoy making friends here?

No.

• The people

• I'm a curious person and it's enjoyable to read other's opinions/questions as well as giving advice to those in need

• Give advice and read other people's opinions.