Do you watch WWE? If so what era did you start watching it in?

For me it was the ruthless aggression era.

Most Helpful Girl

• I did until it got faggot on me when the benoit thing went down

Most Helpful Guy

• The Golden Era in the 80's with Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior was when I first started watching. Those were the guys that I inspired me to work out.

However, I think the Attitude Era was the best in history (especially when they went to war with WCW). So many legendary stars were created during that time.

The Ruthless Agression Era was the last great era. It was the last time I watched it on a regular basis. Batista was my favorite back then.

When I'm bored and I try to watch it now, I'm like "who the fuck are these guys?" Lol.

What Girls Said 3

• When I used to be a kid (around 9 years old to let's ay 11 or 12 years old) I liked it and used to play it on the PS2 when they still had Hulk Hogan and had Undertaker, Kane, Batista, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Kelly Kelly... I used to think it was real, I stopped watching once I found out it wasn't haha :p

• How about never! lol

• Me at 13yr I was WWE geek I had crush on Lita

What Guys Said 6

• Nah man. I watched WWF. I quit watching WWE after all this was over:

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../nexus.jpg

cdn3.whatculture.com/.../the-shield-wwe.jpg

• i watched from 1997 to 2001 and then i started again on 2015 and was very disapointed what wwe is like today...

all my favorites from then... getting old and crappy... Kane is fat and lost 50% of his muscles, in 1999 he lifts Rikishi a over 400pounder with a single Arm. Today he's barely able to lift Luke Harper with 2 Arms...
    Taker is a old man. Rock act in crappy movies, Big Show has become Fat Slow
    Only HHH looks mostly the same... that badass... but you mind that he's not the same too... after 10 Minutes in the Ring he seems to be out of breath

The "new" Stars are not bad... i like Braun Strowman, Kevin Owens, R Truth, Lesnar and Cesaro
    I dislike Dolph Suckler, the new day, sami zayn and dean ambrose
    And i hate Roman Reigns and the Usos

• No, I don't. At least I don't anymore. I started watching in the late 80s - Hogan, Macho Man, Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Rick Rude, Ric Flair, etc.

• I used to back when we had Sky... I suppose I do have free Sky mobile streaming for 2 years, so I might get back into it.

I watched it quite a lot with my bro when the Hardy brothers were on it.

• I was watching it all the time , many years ago. I believe its Golden Age has passed now.

• Attitude era