Do you like the show Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie?

Do you like the show Bewitched or I dream of Jeannie and why?

I also have to admit I find the women for Bewitched and I Dream Of Jeannie attractive too (:

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I loved Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie.

I found out years back that somehow (through distant cousins) I am related to Elizabeth Montgomery. The family connection is so far removed it doesn't really matter, but I thought it was cool nonetheless

• I have to say Elizabeth Montgomery is hot (: and when you say loved does that mean you don't love it anymore?

• I do still love them, sadly I haven't watched them in forever. About a year ago, I found the full seasons box sets for both series (and MASH) for 30 bucks at a yard sale. Digitally redone on DVDs and did some serious binge watching!

• Yeah I'm now thinking I should go to my favorite store I love that store by the way and start buying some Seasons of Bewitched and I Dream Of Jeannie also my Dad says he loves both shows but he prefers I Dream Of Jeannie by a little bit

What Girls Said 7

• I love Bewitched, I don't particularly enjoy I dream of Jeannie.

• OMG I Dream of Jennie is my favorite!! 😻 I still watch the reruns. It was the first of its kind and genius.
    I watch them both because they are well written and witty.

• Yeah both of them are beautiful shows what is one of your favorite episodes of Bewitched and I Dream Of Jeannie? (:

• In particularly liked the episodes when Jeanie's mischivious sister paid a visit. Also the ones when she got made at her master. I loved how he was " punished".
      As for bewitched, the Warlock and the witch Doctor were involved. they were very colorful 😂

• Yeah I can't wait till I buy the DVDs of Bewitched and I Dream Of Jeannie also I liked the episode where her husband ate his stepmoms popcorn and he became so loving and fun about everything

• Never seen it lol

• Heck yeah! Gotta love Jeannie. Always looking so on point! Haha.
    i.huffpost.com/.../...DREAM-OF-JEANNIE-960x540.jpg

• I love I dream of Jeannie!!! I think it's hilarious and cute! Actually I own the series. And the theme song is kinda my ringtone, but it suits lol ☺️
    Bewitched is good too actually.

• That's cool I can't help but kind of love theme song I don't really know why (:

• Can I answer that in a message? I'd rather not tell the entire universe

• Sure you can message me that but I don't know know what's the problem with saying a celebrity is attractive

• I like I dream of jeannie better:)

• By a little bit or a lot? (:

• Yes we can be friends :)

• Thank You I messaged you (:

• both because they are both about supernatural theams

What Guys Said 1

• I liked them both. Haven't seen them in a long time.

• Do you think you might watch them again and I also find the women for Bewitched and I Dream Of Jeannie pretty too how about you? (: