Why do people like Iggy Azealea?

I know you probably don't see this type of question a lot but seriously. I know I probably spelled the last name wrong but oh well. Her songs and lyrics aren't half as good as some other people. Not to mention her fans are rabid, like an angry pack of wolves ready to pounce an innocent hater. Just recently I had some one call me a trash ass bitch and someone else say to stfu and I'm probably 5. First of all If I was 5 I wouldn't be on GAG talking abot sex lol, and since when does being a hater make me 5? Am I the only adult that hates her but no one believes me? He then called me a dumb bitch to try to make me feel bad (it didn't work of course, freedom of choice). Hmm... I don't understand people sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they like her songs or her ass.
    Anyways, I never liked her and I think she's all fake. Don't listen to those people. You're entitled have your own opinion.

What Guys Said 5

• Excuse moi madame. Her spitting rhymes is on point
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEywtgXc8E

JK, it's pretty terrible. She's literally spitting nonsense XD

• You had me going there for a second lol.

• It's funny, Charli XCX basically made Iggy's career with Fancy lol... song was HUGE.

Now one of Iggy's latest singles I heard the other day, sounds painfully like Fancy, like they're desperately trying to recreate its success... 😂

• That's ironic Since she is a skeevy wannabe piece of shit and trashy as hell her damn self.

• It's mainly due to dat a$$.

• I'm more curious why so many girl hate her, outside of the fact that she is an attractive white female doing well in the rap industry.

What Girls Said 4

• I like some of Iggy's songs, but I don't listen to her often nor do I care to. I don't have a problem with her, but she's just not my favorite artist. I don't think she's that good either.

• that's normal. as a hater you should be used to it by now. it doesn't matter who you're hating on, you'll piss people off.

• is she still relevant anymore? I never liked her or her shit music

• i love her! im not the type to hate on haters tho lol id ask them why they DO hate tho. i like her music, she's hot pretty etc..., she's got a cool life story that she also tells bits and pieces of in her songs which i respect. i think she's a great role model from what admittedly little i know about her