What's your favorite "emo" band?

(Last option is a joke BTW) these bands are my life and I want to see which is most popular! Comment your favorite song, and if you don't like any of them - then leave. There's no option for you. I don't want hateful opinions on this question. :)

• My Chemical Romance
  • Panic! At The Disco
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Twenty One Pilots
  • Black Veil Brides
  • Pierce the Veil
  • ALL OF THEM XD RAWR

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering you have Pierce the Veil up there, I'm actually quite surprised you don't have Sleeping With Sirens on there. If you don't know them you should check them out! You'd probably like them!

From these in the list, I'm tied between My Chemical Romance and Black Veil Brides. My Chemical Romance is a bit of a guilty pleasure band of mine haha
    ---
    However the favorite emo/emotional band of mine would be Bullet For My Valentine. I don't know if they'd be considered "emo" in the traditional sense (considering that'd be like saying all of metalcore is emo), but oh well

Tears Don't Fall -- Bullet For My Valentine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1w-cZJE-zU

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't consider any of those bands " emo" but, TWENTY ØNE PILØTS IS AMAZING AND P! ATD IS LIFE. I can't choose a favorite tøp song because all of their songs are fucking great lol but i'll list a few that i've been listening to non stop by them recently : lovely, ruby, taxi cab, friend please, fall away, polarize, holding on to you , heavydirtysoul, semi- automatic, kitchen sink, anathema , ode to sleep, trees, forest.
    My fav panic! song is "lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off " ( though i love every single song they've ever made ) but i hate black veil brides! i just somehow can't get into them. As for fob i prefer their older style but i still appreciate some of their newer stuff.

What Guys Said 4

• Early FOB is/was so fucking good.
    Mainly talking From Under the Cork Tree and Infinity on High. I've listened to those albums so much.

Take This to Your Grave was pretty good but some songs annoyed me.
    Folie a Deux is also pretty great, I just haven't listened to it much.

The two most recent "efforts" suck balls, and they also contributed to the ongoing death of rock and roll.

• I can't say I am a fan of any of them, but if I had to choose it would be Pierce the Veil.

• I don't like any of them, it's just not my thing, well my favorte emo music person thingy is Neru, he writes, and composes what would count as emo music, he uses Usually Kagamine Len, or RIn to sing the songs, so yeah there ya go

• SoCo. Duh.

What Girls Said 7

• MCR :P I like some Panic! and FOB too but I don't know them very well. I went through my teen emo phase with MCR.

• Heard of few but don't know any of them

• pierce the veil, i like their song "chemical kids and mechanical bride" them falsettos though

• Hmm. I would say Panic! at the Disco.

• I like My Chemical Romance, the songs that most like are "Na na na", "Welcome to the black parade" and "Helena". The song "Stressed out" of Twenty one pilots, i love it.

• MCR.

• My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy.
    I like Pierce the Veil but wouldn't consider them emo