Which actor is the best Batman?

Who do you think is the best Batman? Christian Bale? Ben Affleck? Michael Keaton? Or any of the others? I think Ben Affleck was perfect and definitely the best Batman in Batman v Superman.

Which actor is the best Batman?

• Ben Affleck
  • Christian Bale
  • Michael Keaton
  • Val Kilmer
  • George Clooney
  • Adam West

Most Helpful Girl

• Michael Keaton or Christian Bale.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ben affleck did an amazing batman. He wins in my book but I honestly don't think Affleck's rendition would even exist without Chritian Bale. Bale's story really fleshed out a true batman in my opinion. Not to knock the other stars but they often felt to superheroe like for me. Batman to me has never been a hero. He's a menace and criminal that is actually a really good guy. Bale really captured that to me. Affleck refined it in some ways. The only part I disliked was Affleck's willingness to kill. That was extremely anti-batman and deviated way to far. But the creepiness of the BvS batman was absolutely perfect. Personally David Mazouz is my batman even though he's not batman yet. With his acting I really feel like I'm watching a little rich kid get warped into this crazy disjointed ridiculous notion of a man running around at night fighting crime. I've always found the rushed narrative of his parents got killed and he met some bats to be really weak. It was BvS rushed batman introduction that man the whole Martha scene well those who have seen it know what I mean so I won't talk about that. But yeah Affleck's was good but I've got high hopes for the Gotham series.

What Girls Said 12

• Michale Keaton of course, followed by George Clooney and Christian Bale.

• I've never watched all of the movies, so, I can't vote. BUT I think the best movies were with Christian Bale.

• Ben Affleck? he play? Damn!

• Mike Keaton wins it each time for me!

• I'm in the minority here, but I voted for George Clooney. He's a babe.

• Michael Keaton definitely!! He nailed it

• nay... christian bale is sexier as batman

• A tie between Ben Affleck and Christian Bale.

• I don't know why I'm the only one who see's that Val kilmer was amazing

• Adam West just because

• Definitely Christian Bale.

• Christian Bale was my fave...

What Guys Said 22

• I don't think there is any question that Christian Bale is the best Batman. All others pale in comparison.

• Ben Affleck did an amazing job as Batman (he physically looks the closest to the comics too), and Christian Bale was badass as the cape crusader as well.

But Michael Keaton is classic in my eyes since I grew up with his Batman.

1. Michael Keaton
    2. Ben Affleck tied with Christian Bale
    3. Kevin Conroy as the animated Batman and video games Batman
    3. Adam West as the first live action Batman

Batman Forever is meh... and lets just forget Batman & Robin ever existed. Fucking Schumacher films. 😒

• Fuck all of you, Michael Keaton all the way...

In this order...

- Michael Keaton
    - Adam West
    - Val Kilmer
    - Christian Bale
    - George Clooney
    - Then finally, lame ass Ben Affleck

• None of these.

Kevin Conroy is the real, actual Batman in my eyes. Despite only being a voice for the character for 24 years, he's given way too much to the game for me to ignore.

• Andy Dick's performance was grossly underrated.

• nothing will ever beat any of the actors from The Dark Knight. Nothing. Christian Bale is a right douchebag IRL, beat his own mother up if I recall correctly. But his acting paired with Heath Ledger (Rest in Peace, you ridiculously profound actor), is simply the greatest of all time. nothing will ever top their performances in that movie. i could never bring myself ever to comparing them to anyone else. they win always.

• Adam West obviously.

Bale was probably the best. Keaton wasn't a full on fit to be honest. Kilmer wasn't too bad either. Affleck isn't great, but nowhere on Clooney batnipples level.

• So far I like Christian Bale better... but I haven't seen the new movie so it might change soon.

• Nobody messes with Adam We. :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWXZhgj7v6k

• Keaton was the best Batman. Bale's Batman was embarrassingly bad.

Toss up between Bale and Kilmer for best Bruce Wayne.

• Christian Bale is batman

• Ben alffleck's batman wasn't as good partly because of directors choice and story decisions. Just too many stupid decisions. Being emotionally weak. Being very fluid with the no guns thing. Use them, or don't. You can't be in the middle. Throwing away his one weapon to kill a kryptonian, after hours of pain and effort, even crashing the batmobile to get it... but he'll just throw that away, so lois can have reason to risk her life to get it. Just so superman can save her..

I hate it when writers can't think of a good way to accomplish a scene and will just make characters dumb to make up for the discrepancy

• Affleck wasn't bad, actually he was quite good.

Batman V Superman is still a piece of shit though. It's time that Zack Snyder quit directing movies.

• Uhhh... obviously Lego Batman is the best Batman.

• Kevin Conroy - even though it was just the voice. He'll always be Batman to me.

I honestly didn't really like any of the live-action actors. The only one I like is David Mazouz, who is a young Bruce Wayne in Gotham.

• It's between Affleck and Bale for me.

• Christian Bale

• Adam west. Those were hilarious

• Ben Affleck was amazing as Batman

• adam west was the original.

• I'm saying Kevin Conroy from the Animated series and the Arkham games

• You forgot Bruce Wayne. When the TV show was still on the air, he was the best!

• Christian Bale. A perfect Batman.