Who will win in this superhero fight?

Batman has his bat suit and equipments
Ironman has his suit

Thor has his mjollnir (spelling?)
And hulk is green.

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Thor
  • Hulk
  • Deadpool
  • Ironman

Most Helpful Girl

• Hulk can get angry enough to beat any of them.

• But hulk is dumb :/ just don't make him angry.

What would happen if Thor keeps his hammer on hulk?
      He's out if the fight right away.

Or if superman throws hulk in space? Can he breathe without oxygen?

How can he kill deadpool , deadpool has an insane regent speed.
      Or

• Well that depends on which version of the characters we're talking about. Thor should win easily if he has Odin Force. Otherwise I'd give it to Hulk

And well... The rest of them were either ties or the fight ended before there was a winner. The writers like to keep them on the same power level for some reason.

• @ClariceOwen23 Yeah, I get that, every hero has legion of fans.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of all those I gotta give it to Thor he could destroy all the others even superman because he's vulnerable to Magic which is what Thors power is

• You mean majik? If Thor keeps his hammer on someone , that's perma-disable.

• I think he might have a hard time with Hulk though, but i think Thor would still win that fight

• My money's on Thor too. But deadpool can counter him. Thor can't kill dead pool and Thor would get tired eventually.

What Girls Said 5

• I wanted to say eitherThor or Superman but pressed deadpool, damn. 😤
    by the way, I like your reason for Hulk. 👌😂

• Wonder Woman kicks ass 👊🏼👍🏼💪🏼

• Honestly wonder woman would get raped pretty badly xD

• @ClariceOwen23 you need let this one go. Lost cause imao😀

• Asker, you clearly don't know your shit!! The only characters on this poll more powerful than Wonder Woman are Superman and Thor... Even Hulk would lose to her 6 times out of 10.

• Superman if he didn't believe in going easy on people. If he went all out he could level a planet single handedly. :T

• My vote goes for Batman.

• i say Thor he's a hot god

What Guys Said 10

• By this point, everyone pretty much seems to know that Superman's weakness is kryptonite. And, after exposed to it, Superman becomes basically worthless. Whenever Superman gets hit by kryptonite, it seems to always someone else to magically come along and help him.

Given that, I'd say Thor is the most powerful. His hammer is pretty OP, plus he can fly. Without his hammer, he isn't comparable but it would pretty difficult to separate the hammer from him.

• I'm sure Batman is smart enough to outwit them all.

• Sounds too cheeky only dependant on his brain.
      I just pity ironman , someone vote for himmm.

• I see.. Money + money = more money

• Exactly ;)

• Hulk, no one can stop the hulk

• I think hulk is over-rated

• hulk can destroy deadpool with a flick of his finger, he may not die but it wouldn't be enough for him hulk to get tired of, plus the more deadpool runs his mouth the stronger hulk will get.
      as for superman, i would love to see how him trying to pick up a 2 ton monster of pure rage works out for him

• That's the rule of the thumb Bruh.. Don't make hulk angry.
      I am sure all heroes will be on their best behavior when hulk is near. XD

• Deadpool. The only one that can break the "4th wall", even supermans infinite power can't do that. 🤔

• Superman is literally indestructible. I don't know enough about dead pool to pick him, though

• Hulk. His strength is unlimited and he can't be meaningfully damaged by anyone in this group.

• Would your answer be any different had I included Dr. Manhattan too?

• I wanna say Hulk, but Deadpool is practically immortal.

• Damn, hulk is riding strong. Deadpool can last but he's no competition strength wise.

I think its between Superman thor and hulk

• Yeah there are many versions of these characters. They keep giving them new abilities and taking away old ones.

@Dandeus throwing him into space would have no effect since his immortality has nothing to do with his regeneration. It was a curse given to him by Thanos. The only way to kill him is if Thanos removes the curse. So until then, he truly is immortal.

• @ClariceOwen23 that curse was temporary

• would be a fight between hulk, deadpool and batman in my eyes :)

• Dead pool is the only immortal one

• He's not immortal. I'd like to see ironman blow him up with a radiation beam or something which will make him split into nano particles.. Let's see how he recovers from that