Anyone else getting really tired of the Walking Dead writers making smart characters do stupid shit to further the plot?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only reason I still watch it is to see how it ends. I have grown attached to some of the characters and I want to know how they will end up. Rick, Daryl and Glenn speciffically. Everyone else can die tomorrow for all I care.

Most Helpful Girl

• I stopped watching after the third season when Glen and Maggie were in love... i hate Maggie

What Guys Said 8

• I don't watch the show but I just came to tell you all that if you watch Game of Thrones, you wouldn't have this problem. :P

• I honestly don't get what's so great about the show. The writing sucks. The execution of the plots suck. The characters really suck and the zombies are the worst zombies I've ever seen...

• Yes, that show jumped the shark.

• happens to most shows which survive 6-7 seasons.. shit just starts becoming more and more far fetched.

nip / tuck reminds me of this phenomena

• I actually talked about this today - a show has five years max then it either becomes a parody of itself or downright unwatchable.
      But those five years are epic if writing/performance is good

• @Danburry_elect agreed. there's only so many details you can give a viewer subscribing to your 'story'.

unless you're a cartoon.

• missed last 2 episodes

• Yes I understand ur pain

• Excuse me

• I honestly stopped watching a after the cannibal season... anyway I think it's following the comic closely so the shows writers aren't really to blame if it gets dumb.

What Girls Said 0