How Do You Remove Nail Polish From the Sides/Corners of Your Nails?

So, I'm a guy. I do makeup and for the first time I just used nail polish. The colour is black so it's super noticeable. I'm very much a novice, so I was hoping that some other girls/guys could help here, because right now my nails look filthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• The easiest way is just to scrape it off in the shower. The hot water will soften it and you'll be to peel or scrape it off or If it's covering your cuticles you can clip it off with a set of nail clippers.

OR if lazy girl lifehacks aren't good enough for you, you can ATTEMPT to clean it off with a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover. I find that I always screw that up though XD

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I always use nail polish remover (with acetone). Dip that into cotton and dab it repeatedly unto the area with nail polish until the color is removed. Repeat the process to further remove the polish. Finally, you could use a que tip to clean your nails and make them look like what they used to before you applied polish.

• Like the other girls have said, nail polish remover. D'you have a Sephora where you live? I find their store-brand nail polish remover to be really good.

• I used Q Tips and some nail polish remover. I gently go over the places that I messed up on. It tidies it all up :)

• I would say to get a really good nail polish to begin with, probably one that is salon-quality. You could try removing it in the shower too afterwards.

• I use cheap nail removal from cvs!

• You could try nail polish remover on a q-tip

• Take a que tip and put nail polish remover on it and then move it over the sides of your nails, you can ask someone to help you do it if you need to

• Nail polish remover with a paper towel usually, or I scratch it off

• I use a Q tip loaded with nail polish remover.

• Use makeup remover or somethin I don't know how make up works

• I usually just wash my hands a few times, or nail polish remover on a q tip.

What Guys Said 0