Does anyone else HATE Batman vs Superman Dawn Of Justice?

This is my recommendation NOT to watch it, I can't believe they f'ed it up. No spoilers people. PLEASE no spolers. Let's not spoil it for anyone else.

• YES.
  • NO.
  • Haven't watched it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I was disappointed. I was really excited for this movie but it didn't live up to the hype.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. watch deadpool in theaters twice instead of batman v superman even once

people were laughing in the theater at how bad it was

What Girls Said 9

• I haven't watched it yet, but I'm planning to.
    I will tell my opinion about it after I watch it. 😁

• I don't get the point behind the story. Won't be watching

• I haven't watched it. yet, what's wrong with the movie?

• It doesn't follow the DC universe. Like the guys who made the film ditched the amazing stories already available to them and just wanted to garner mass appeal. Well, if you don't follow the DC timeline, you can go ahead watch it. No problem.

• I follow the Dc timeline, was it distorted alot?

• Let's not spoil this shall we?😅
      But in my opinion, yeah, but say what, watch it. You should draw your own conclusion.

• Lol I liked it. :)

• Haven't wathched it but don't like the idea of the most awesome two super heroes to be fighting each other :(

• I think it's too much to tell in a single movie about everything happens to batman, superman and wonder woman. that's why the movie is quite "jumpy" in the plot, but overall I can say it's OK, not the best, but averagely met my requirement somehow

• I dunno if i should go see it or not now haha I've heard so many remarks about it aahaha

• I do!

• It's junk. Utter garbage.

What Guys Said 22

• Honestly I don't understand why the critics are tearing it up so much. I'd say it's like a 7/10 and I'm a HUGE DC fan. I liked how convoluted the story was and how there were multiple story lines and subplots at once. I liked the nods to future movies in the works. This was mostly a movie to show the world what they have coming. I think people expected it to be a versus movie and it really isn't focused on that very much.

Sure Lex Luthor was the original one in comics and not the modern adaptation as a suave ceo but I think he will evolve into that over time. I could have used more hopeful Superman moments that inspired the people to be better. Wonder Woman was awesome as hell.

It's a VERY ambitious movie. They didn't deliver with all the plot points but the delivery with the various characters is gonna lead us into a Justice League movie. They've laid the foundation for everything coming which could've taken several movies worth of stuff if they did it the traditional way.

I've seen it 4 times already 👍🏼

• Haven't watched it, I didn't have a good feeling about it to begin with to be honest. The whole movie reeked of desperation and crammed casting, especially when you introduce like a gajillion Justice League members in one movie.

I hear Ben Affleck did surprisingly well as Batman though, hope that's true.

• To be brutally honest, I actually liked the movie!

• 😐 You don't follow the comics I assume.

• I do, but then I liked the movie on it's own merits. Lots of inaccuracies when you compare with comics, but if you watch it as just another action movie, it is decent.

But yeah, from the DC Universe standpoint, it was a disappointment.

• Well, I haven't seen the movie yet. I'll have see that to say anything.

• I think most educated people do. The only people that I've seen who like it in real life, are the same ones who play Mortal Kombat and watch horrible movies just because they're violent.

Dreams within dreams, people. This is not freaking Inception, so why are there dreams within dreams?

• I saw it and honestly I enjoyed it. Yea sure it had some problems but by no means was the movie bad.

• Didn't hate it, but it certainly wasn't good. a lot of it was annoying and parts near the end were pretty corny and forced. If you do see the movie, do so on a week day before 4pm so you can get the discounted price

• I watched it, not enough Batman and there were plot holes that just didn't make sense.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw

• I'll stick with this one https://youtu.be/prRySgsgtnM

• I didn't hate it but definitely didn't love it. I did like Affleck as Batman and Bruce though. I just hope they learn from their mistakes and make Justice League good.

• I haven't watched it but I absolutely hate the entire premise of the movie. They're supposed to be fighting for the same side

• I've never cared one bit about comics, but I don't understand why Batman would be fighting Superman.

• I wish these movies would stick to the actual story 😒

• It has a 29% rating on RottenTomatoes. That should answer your question in the affirmative.

• Far from perfect, but still solid movie in my opinion. I liked it.

• I didn't get the plot and characters. The script is half written it seems.
    Something is missing. Oh! I remember. "interest"

• First half is so boring!

• I love this film it has a decent amount of bad points but heaps of highs. The fights were sick, gal gadot sexy, and the batman superman tension/battle was epic.

• I would love it...

• I was planning to watch it, but now I'm kinda confused, was it that bad?

• It was a great movie that had a level of complexity, undertone, and implicit history that isn't seen in most superhero films. I think, personally, the majority of people who didn't like it honestly didn't understand it. I'm not saying it was perfect but it's nowhere near as bad as "critics" are making it out to be

• Batman had some moments I didn't like. Superman was underutilized. And there's a few scenes I was disappointed by. But overall I enjoyed it a lot. I mean I could sit here and nitpick but I know I'd watch it over and over. Especially to pick apart the social commentary I noticed but couldn't completely follow all the way through. It's on par with (if not better) than the marvel movies of today. I went in expecting shit and got a pretty good surprise.

• Also if you watch carefully or really just sit there and don't fall asleep you'll notice the vast majority of the movie is just laying down plot threads for future movies. So many things were left loose.