Have you already grown tired of Work by Rihanna?

I'm on the edge of going crazyyy this song is EVERYWHERE! in cars, in shops, at school, at work, at home...

Most Helpful Guy

• I wasn't really a fan of her music in the first place. Kinda ordinary stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like this about a lot of modern pop/dance songs. They get overplayed and they aren't really that good. So the staying power isn't all that great in my opinion.

Some artists are really good, and I find their music really sticks with me and I can listen to it on and on.

What Guys Said 17

• I can't stand that song either!

However, to put a positive spin on things, the formula of the perfect pop song has been honed and honed for decades, and how has been perfected, with recent examples such as "Work" by Rihanna and "Jumpman" by Drake & Future.

• That's because you listen to pop music. I never heard that song until a friend played it. And yes it's on every time I see her

• You mean people are just starting to get tired of the shit songs they put on the radio? That song isn't even good and got old after about the 3rd time I heard it... So like 30 minutes

• Didn't think it was that good to begin with

• Hated that song the first time I heard it

https://youtu.be/4aofG_wm01o

• I've hardly heard it but her music sucks. I used to like some of her music but the last couple of albums or more have been awful.

• Personally, im tired of that dumb bitch all around.

• I don't hear it that much.

• Why is this featured? Is this important?

• I'm not sure why... lately a lot of my questions have been featured :/
      And no it's not important in my opinion, but not all questions that are featured on GaG are important lol plus importance is a subjective term so I can't answer your question properly... sorry :/

• Must be its popularity.

• I never heard it before.

• Fuck that song is awful

• I haven't heard that song yet... brb youtubing it.

• Np way am I tired.

• yeah its overplayed plus was never a real fan :)

• I don't turn on da radio... but fuck it ya can hear it on Spotify ads...

• Yeah I don't listen to the radio either, that's the thing, even without listening to radio, I'm going mad

• i love watching the video of her grinding her ass on drake. got me hard. would love it if she grind her ass on my junk ;)

• Of course you posted this anonymously...
      :@

• This 45+ guy is always posting shit like this. Anon of course. You can tell who gets laid and who doesn't on this site that's for sure lmao.

• @Kris85 looolll exactly! That's what I was thinking xDD

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• yeah it's overrated. ain't no one talking about Love On The Brain. Now THAT song i can listen to all day.

• I don't like that kinda of music as much!

• I never liked the song.

• Never heard of it

• Honestly, this is my first time even hearing of the song. I just took a listen to see if I've heard it before but it really was my first time hearing it. It's not that catchy from what I can tell. Just an average song.

• I grew tired of it before even hearing it.
    Sorry but that's not music.

• I don't know what song you're talking about hahaha
    I live under a rock… lmao

• everyone keeps talking about it, I haven't even listened to it. I'm so out of date right now. I have songs from 2000 in my phone. some good ones from today but not Rihanna- I find her vocally annoying.

• I hear it a lot in the radio :/

• I feel like people dont understand it because its singed in an caribbean dialect. I am tired of it though.

• It's one of those songs I love hating but hate loving
    😣

• I didn't like it to begin with

• Lol agreed, it's playing everywhere so I got sick of it quickly

• Naah

• in the shop where i work, i heard it like 6 time a day, that's horrible