Do you guys know any rappers or musicians personally?

Just wondering who lives on your block.

Updates:
I know one inspiring rapper... he has songs on iTunes and he was interviewed on public access in the city of Adrian. The host ask him about a plan b in cause music wasn't going to work out and the young rappers reply was " what are talking about? I am so confused... I sold a few records " lol
He did he done very well.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I graduated with an aspiring musician who has some songs on iTunes but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know a rapper with few songs on iTunes... he was public access being interviewed , the host ask him about his future and rapper was like " what are you talking about, I am so confused right now"

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody famous. I sort of know a few kids from when they were younger who have some shit on YouTube, but no deal as far as I know. I like to watch the videos because their shot where I grew up though!
    #Boston
    #PutYour3sUp👌
    #Dorchester
    #CodmanSquare
    #TalbotAve
    #StandUP

This is 211 Wall Street. Beat is fire but the hook needs serious work, haha. "I be sippin' Grand Marnier, and I'm prob'ly the same same dude that sold your grandma yay"😂😂😂
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e3tN9S7hS0k

And this is Dundale, from one of the back blocks off the main street, two streets actually, Dunlap + Rosedale = Dundale. Another hot beat but the lyrics are pretty iffy if we're being honest, haha...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=61H30kBjomI

Most of these guys are younger than me, I knew them when they were little, like people's younger brothers and cousins and whatnot, so we're not tight or anything, they might not even remember me, haha.

For famous people, I don't know anyone. I've met quite a few though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't. It'd be interesting if I did, though!

0|0
    0|0
  • Beanie Siegel is my cousin. That's about it lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm a singer myself (not really famous though but oh well ^^)

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha yeah, but those are dutch. So probably aren't familiar to someone in the U. S.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know one guy who is planning on becoming a rapper but otherwise no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A student from my high school was planning to become a musician. She sang in the hallway we hung out during our free time. But we lost contact so I don't know where she is right now. Guess you can say I don't know any personally then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am a musician so I know one pretty well

0|0
    0|0