What is the best Comedy you've seen in the past couple of months?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rick and morty
    Eastbound and down
    Deadpool
    Bar rescue

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... Hot Fuzz was probably my favourite one recently. The Jack Black gif reminded me that we watched Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny recently and that wasn't too bad either.

What Guys Said 10

• Not sure if it's a comedy but a fun Russian show called "Let's Get Married". One person sits down, tells everyone about him or her self, and have three potential partners. The runners of the show ask a bunch of questions and other things. At the end that person needs to decide who to marry or to stay single. Some of things said can be funny, interesting. I think it's a nice show to watch when in need of a mood-booster.

• Clinton saying she is the best for the job!

• The Interview, with james franco and seth rogan... Apart from that, haven't seen too many movies lately

• F. R. I. E. N. D. S

• My own punch line comedy

• I watched a regional film (Gujarati) called 'Chhello Divas' (Last Day). It has non-existent story but it's funny as hell.

• I don't know, but I gotta finish rick and Mitty and mike tysons mysteries

• Deadpool. Best comedy I've seen in years.

• The night before

What Girls Said 5