Did you watch Batman v Superman?

I watched finally 😊😊😊 i enjoyed it a lot. Only the end. I don't want to give the details 😢😢😢

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw it on Saturday. When I got home and finally decided to see it's reviews that I have been avoiding, I was honestly surprised how mixed they were. I personally enjoyed it and really didn't have anything to complain about.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• yeah please no spoilers lol. i still need to see it

• Yeah, it was pretty neat.
    I'm excited for the Justice League movie now!

• Not yet. Is it good or do you like it because you have a crush on the guys

• İ like it not because i have crush on guys 😁 i really like this kind of movie 😊i mean at the beginning it is a bit boring but then action comes ☺

• Yes and it was painfully shit, no spoilers but batman is nothing like comics batman, the fight was shit and that last 20 mins uhhhh. also lex luthor was a pussy.

• NO WAY ! i mean this movie is ridiculous... batman would have not a minimum chance to beat superman. While Superman could kill Batman with a single punch.

• No, but I heard it was overhyped and garbage.
    #civilwarftw

• nope, and that won't change

• Everyone knows that Superman isn't dead. The movie was pretty bad. Everything from the cringe-worthy Lex Luthor to unsatisfying final battle scene made me wish I was drunk.

• I heard it sucked and seemed rushed.

• It does. There is a lot of lazy writing going on. The battle scenes would be the movie's saving grace but there are only 2 and they are pretty short. Its not like the dark knight returns where Batman battles Superman to make a point. No. In this movie Batman is just being a dick.

• @Trump Holly shit. It's OG Trump!! I'm surprised that name wasn't taken already. I heard the movie didn't make Superman look good at all. Once I saw WW and Doomsday being in the movie I knew it'd be a mess.

• I am dying to see it...

• I haven't seen it yet, I'm so annoyed that it's getting such bad reviews though :-/

• Not yet, but ı watched deedpool

• I say it all the time. I can't see whats so good in these superhero movies. Boring, predictable with no substance.

• İ dont know lol i just like it 😊

• I don't know this film was very different to the tone of marvel movie films also the dark knight is one of the best films of all time.

• @Josht11 The Dark Knight trilogy is cool! I agree!
      And from Marvel I liked Deadpool. But he's like other super heroes.

• I watched it today, it was so good.

• Not yet but shall watch

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, not really interested in DC.

• My dad went to go see it, and he said it was average okay. I've read the reviews and rating online and some people say it isn't really worth watching.

• Nope. I have no interest in the film.

• It was okay but I wish they cut out most of the beginning bit and just got to the Batman v superman part faster. If you looked closely, you'd see he isn't dead.
    Also Henry Cavill is 😍😍

• Nope and I'm not going to bother

• no but i totally want to lol

• I would love to watch it, haven't watched it yet.

• Yep I saw it, it was ok

• Omg yes I did it was bad ass not to mentions they were both actully fit to play the parts. The end... I agree but it isn't what you thought I don't know if you cought it message me and ill tell u what i saw

• YES! Omg it was really nice... the ending though :(

• Not yet