Okay creative thinking exercise, In this scenario there is a warrant out for your arrest, What did you do, why, and where are you going to flee?

Me, I found out a local politician had gotten away with murder, I shoot him in an alley.
I then flee to belize

Bump
Come on
there's A WARRANT OUT FOR YOUR ARREST WHY DID YOU DO IT AND WHERE ARE YOU GONNA FLEE

Most Helpful Girl

• After snorting an 8 ball, I got in a high speed chase with police officers, culminating with me driving my car up a pole and fleeing on foot. Slipping through the perimeter and holing up in a small French bakery, where I hold the foreign owner captive with my gangster boyfriend's Smith snd Wesson revolver

Most Helpful Guy

• What?

Anyways, if I was gonna commit a crime, id make sure not to get caught. But if I did fuck up, id immediately go to the bank, cash out all the money in my accounts before they get frozen and so the government can't track my withdrawals and deposits and find me and I'd either go off the grid or, if possible, move to somewhere in Southern and/or Western Europe.

• Oh, and I guess I committed a tax fraud or some shit. I don't know. I'm too much of a bitch to kill a dude

What Girls Said 2

• I meet my brother's bully again after so many years, only to find out he's not sorry at all and still looks down on my brother. I lose it and break his face with a bat. His car too.

• I found out a way to make my student loans go away. I change my name, learn French, and move to France.

• Why France, there is a warrant out for your arrest and interpol is based there

• French was an easy language for me to learn and as a woman, I can't got to Central America. Maybe Russia.

• You can go anywhere if you pack enough heat

What Guys Said 4

• I removed kebab. I will grab SKS and go innawoods.

• is it ok to flash boobs?

• Nope,
      Thats not flee the country kind of shit

• Shoot someone
      Rob a bank
      Come up with a story

• ok how about this... i murdered the guy who i couldnt kill on a game I've played or something and take his account and play the game son to be found out then i flee to jamiaca.

• i flew my rc plane into a stock exchange building for a laugh i then fled to Abbottabad, Pakistan

• I failed at getting in to the ivy league -> I take out a massive loan -> Escape to Africa or South Asia.

• Not getting into the ivy league isn't something that get you arrested
      Its also not the end of the world

• Stanford is up there too

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau
      (Event) -> (Crime) -> (Escape)

Depending on what you think makes up a good school, it can vary. I like Princeton, Yale, and the University of Chicago (Honorary member of Ivy League)