What do you think is the most overrated movie ever made?

Which movie do you find to be the most overrated movie ever? The one that others raved about and made you wonder what was so special about it. My vote goes to American Hustle. Don't know what was so amazing about that movie because it had mediocre written all over it in my opinion. I even thought Titanic wasn't anything spectacular as a kid when it came out.

Most Helpful Girl

• 50 Shades of Grey abd Twilight, hands down.
    (No problem if any of you like them, but I find both of them damn pretty overrated.)

• pretty damn*

• @asker
      Just a teen girl passing by...

By the way, I disliked both of them even when I was 13...

• Totally agree. My friend dragged me to it because she said the sex scenes were hot. I thought they weren't even warm.

Most Helpful Guy

• Batman vs Superman, Superman dies lol my bad

What Girls Said 14

• I'm sure I'll get tons of hate for this, but I really don't get all the love for The Breakfast Club. :P

• Maybe Avatar. I've never actually spoken to a single person who's watched it but it seemed to do really, really well in the box office.

• Avatar 3D was apparently mind blowing. Too bad I missed it.

• The thing with Avatar wasn't actually about the events at all. People didn't go see it for the story, or the romance. They went for the effects James Cameron waited ten years for. The animation was revolutionary, a whole new look. And that is why everyone saw it exactly once, and forgot about it. All they remembered, was how it looked.

• @Girl_Ex_Machina I seen it, it sucked docky balls.

• TOY STORY i wanted to kill myself when i was dragged to not one, not two but FOUR screenings of that terrible series. i want to claw my eyes out whenever i saw woody's ugly hat and buzz lightyears accent that was like nails against a chalkboard in my ears.

• The Notebook.

• Anything with Leonardo Di Caprio, specifically Titanic.

• Titanic was not spectacular or amazing. Fifty shades of grey was awful. The sex scenes weren't even warm.

• Napoleon Dynamite. I didn't watch it till way after anyone had seen it anyway. I finally did see it when I was 14, and i really wasn't entertained. It was average, at best.

• Treasure Planet

• Star wars

• Titanic

• Kill Bill 1&2

• Frozen😇

• Avatar
    The Notebook
    Twilight Series
    The lion king
    Harry Potter series
    The Wizard of Oz
    Freedom Writers
    Coming to America
    Titanic
    Breakfast at Tiffanys
    And many more I've forgotten

• Deadpool

What Guys Said 15

• American hustle was dope... And I'm usually like you and I hate Louis ck. For me, it's pretty much every marvel movie. They all have sucked besides the second avengers and ironman and I'm waiting to judge the 2nd captain america that I haven't seen yet

• The latest star wars movie it was ridiculously hyped b4 release so much so that people liked it after watching it.

• I don't think it's *the most* overrated, but I hated Batman Begins. And I like Batman.

• Titanic and 50 shades of grey

• Lion King.

• The Dark Knight

• They are mostly overrated, maybe Avatar... there is way too much hype...

• Did you watch it in 3D at the theaters when it came out? I missed out but heard it was amazing.

• Stupid twilight.. fucking retarded..
    although i fuked my x to it
    .

• Too many. Off the top of my head sitting right here right now at 20:23 PM GMT I'd say Inception. Got that on DVD (AKA: Torrented it) and didn't even finish it.

• Avatar is the first that comes to mind.

• I'll say it

Deadpool

• Napoleon Dynamite, I hate this movie!

• Kill Bill.

• Hangover

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more