What a good book to buy?

I want buy a book from amazon but meh I don't what I want. Something with Queen or fantasty or scarry lol!
Or something romantic and teen like haha! #QueenApple24 <3

Most Helpful Guy

• The Dresden Files
    About a wizard who lives in Chicago. The first one is storm front
    From one of the book jackets.
    "Let's get something clear up front. I'm not Harry Dresden. Harry's a wizard. A genuine, honest-to-goodness wizard. He's Gandalf on crack and an IV of Red Bull, with a big leather coat and a.44 revolver in his pocket. He'll spit in the eye of gods and demons alike if he thinks it needs to be done, and to hell with the consequences "
    The seventh one has a zombie t-rex
    It really picks up after the third.
    There are a lot of faerie queens in the books

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• A really good story if you've never read it is Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King. It's very different from his usual stuff. It's more fantasy. Very entertaining

• The Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz is almost all those things.

My fav.

• 1|0
  • Google first if you can read it on line.

• If you're into epic Sci-fi adventure, I'd reccomend "The City at the end of Time" By Greg Bear, or really anything by that Author.

If you're into Mind-blowing philosophy and such, I'd reccomend "The C. S. Lewis signature classics."

• Harry Potter!

• Every time someone sees a movie based on a book they've read, they always say the book is better.
    Maybe you could look through your favorite movies and see if any are based on a book?

• Nope lol I am not like that it just so happen I read a book thats going to come as a movie!

• Anything from Brandon Sanderson.

• Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler, I'm reading it right now, really good book

https://imgur.com/a/owLXD

• The Bible!!

• kuma sultra

• All of the Warriors Seriese it's great

• A Song of Ice and Fire. Has everything you asked for.

• I'm sure that you might have this, Twilight?

• The Martian.

• What's*

• how about "The Stand" by Stephen King

What Girls Said 12

• The Whitney Cousins. Oh I thought it would be boring but I sat down that summer and nothing prepared me for the thriller, adventure or romance this book is full of. My only regret is that they didn't make a sequel or something. Its sold on Amazon.

• I recommend the Inheritance cycle series by Chris Paolini. The first book is called Eragon. It is about a poor farm boy whose destiny is to become a dragon rider.

• Red Queen!!! By Victoria Aveyard.
    Its about the caste system between red bloods (humans) and the blue bloods ( the "superior" race, bc they have magic). There is action, romance, fantasy, character development. Just amazing!!! And the second book just came out!!!

• The Selection Series by Kierra Cass
    The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton (series)
    Born (The Born Trilogy) by Tara Brown
    Matched (trilogy) by Ally Condie

• Books suck!! Just download mangafox and read "last game" or a cute manga or cool one. I've kept up to date with Amazon books and honestly, they don't compare to manga.

• Well for a "teen like" book maybe "The key to the Golden Firebird". I really liked it for some reason🤓
    Don't know about romance books, I'm not really much of a fan.

• It depends on what genre you like
    Carrie by Stephen King is good
    So is interview with the vampire by Anne Rice
    I also enjoyed queen of the damned by Anne Rice
    I also like yaoi. I am currently reading Ai no Kusabi right now

• I LOVED the series GOOSEBUMPS lol there was this one book tat me and my friends laugh about it was this 'molester' book lol yes, I hav a dirty mind and I'm proud! 🙃🙏🏼

• Watership down

• Sarah's key or I hope there's beer in hell

• A Great and Terrible Beatuy by Libba Bray

• I used to read a good series of books I liked called the uglys series by schot westerfield