Are scary guys in movies actually trying to kill the people. Wonder if Jason vorhees just wanted to tell you about the latest new appliances?

Wonder if Jason vorhees just wanted to tell you about the latest new appliances from Martha Stewart's collection? Are scary guys in movies actually trying to kill the people. Wonder if Jason vorhees just wanted to tell you about the latest new appliances?wonder if Michael Myers just wanted to get rid of the spider that was on your body with his new fly swatter shaped knife?
Wonder if freddy kreuger was just looking for a good plastic surgeon and was saving money by working as a sleep therapist to help cute insomnia? wonder if it's just all a big misunderstanding?

*cure

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I often wondered if Jason Vorhees just wanted to show people his cool machete and hockey mask.

Most Helpful Girl

• lmfao@ the martha stewart bit... :D i do believe it was allllll just a huge misunderstanding!

What Guys Said 4

• The best villains are the ones who have good reasons for what they do. Just go about it the wrong way.

• Seeing as how whenever they see anyone, they immediately try to kill them, I don't think it's a misunderstanding.

• Because they can't deny those killer prices
      LOL you have no sense of humor

• I got it straight away and I do have a pretty amazing sense of humour actually. I just think the fact they actually kill people sort of cancels out any kind of good intentions to begin with.

• lol... that is soo disturbing... I think that defense was attempted in the past but the " I didn't me to shoot him 43 times I thought I had the remote control " didn't work... art imitates life...

• How clever.

What Girls Said 0