What u think of laker d'angelo Russell and nick young drama?

Man that cold rat of d'angelo russell.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• rlv.zcache.com/...ab414a743b2a_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

LMFAO!!! When I searched "snitches get stitches", d'angelo Russell came up in like the entire 1st page 😂. Also, I feel bad for swaggy. He's 1 of my favorite players and he's already being phased out and this shit did t help. I would say I wish he got traded cause he's actually not that bad, but he said he wants to be a laker for life

• Yea i hope iggy azalezea is single so i can flirt with her and take her home and have insane sex and make her vocal like marian carey!

• I think he did the right thing. His teammates thought that he broke some kind of "bro code" for ratting Swaggy P out.

I'll tell you one thing though. D'Angelo won't make it on the "Stop Snitchin'" DVD with Carmelo! Haha!

• Just plain stupid. Also the Lakers fans are stupid on hating D'angelo. He is their future. A lot of people said he is the next Kobe.

• Not the way he's playing, he avages the numbers of a solid bench player in a starting role. Also thre will not be a next kobe. He's a once in a generation player. The lakers are more likley to sign a star free agent than buld a team through the draft.