Do you like watching movies from outside your country?

I love Korean films, Indian films etc. What about you GAG? do you like films that are not from your country? If so name some;)

1|0
16|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I love a lot of Scandinavian films. Some great things come out in the last decade. Lots of crimes , cops and thrillers.
    The original " girl with a dragon tattoo" was Scandinavian.
    Vikings is huge at the moment too. All just so well filmed. A good insight into their culture and history.
    I all so like a lot of the Asian firms. Many are for runners to big Hollywood block busters.
    Namely " The seven Samurai" was the for runner to the great western film Starry Yul Brenner and Steve McQueen. " The magnificent 7".

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The Intouchables and Incendies are my favorite foreign films.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• My country's industries: Bollywood is my preferred industry. Sometimes I watch South Indian & Gujarati films. I've seen some films from other industries too.

Other than India: From China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Hollywood, UK frequently.
    From Europe, Singapore, Iran, Philippines, Thailand with little less frequency.
    I've also seen couple of films from North Korea.

Short-films: Mostly Asian films.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Maybe a few that I don't know about, but I don't actively watch movies from other countries. I mostly stick with American 😬

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes all the time. Mainly USA lel followed by UK, China, Japan, Sokor, some Indian movies, France, Brazil, Indonesia etc.. It's refereshing watching movies from other countries rather than just from my own or hollywood.

1|0
    0|0
  • every movie I watch is outside from my country... lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeaa I love Hollywood movies... They are the best

1|0
    0|0
  • I can watch any film as long as it has subs xD

1|0
    0|0
  • sure, i like watching indian movies too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    I love movie from outside the country only.
    I'm from India and I really appreciate movies from other Eastern and Western world.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I watch Asian and Spanish Horrors my fav's and some Indian drama's and romance's. Other than that a lot of Martial art's film.. like a lot!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm some action and thriller's from England, Mexico and etc. As long as the plot, and the cast are great I'll watch it from any country

• If I didn't - I'd have nothing to watch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I basically only watch foreign movies!
    I hate the Movies that are made in my own country. So I watch American movies mostly, portuguese, italian, nigerian and jamaican movies

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. All the movies I watch are from other countries.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course, I like English films, Korean films too, Japan films, Thailand, China, Turkey... Because I think it will be wonderful if I can speak in all those languages.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, korean dramas occasionally but mostly hong kong movies. A drama I'm addicted to recently is descendants of the sun, totally awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • as long as the voices are English because I can't read the subtitles and watch the movie at the same time

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah of course :) I like German, and Bollywood movies and so on so forth.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Bollywood

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... a little!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they can be good. A Moment To Remember (South Korean) is a favourite of mine. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, I like german, japanese, korean, chinese, taiwanese, indian, us and Canadian movie

1|0
    0|0
  • yess, i love kdramas, bollywood, i watched this ethiopian movie last night that made me want to pack up and go right now :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like a lot of British films, German silent films, also Japanese -- Kurosawa especially.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure Jackie chan aight

0|0
    0|0