Musicians who are more popular because their attractive?

Who are some musicians who are more popular because their are attractive I think one of them is Katy Perry

Who can you think of that became more popular because their attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• There's lots of them... some of them being boy bands.
    -- One Direction
    -- Jonas Brothers
    -- The Beatles (or at least possibly to an extent)
    -- Backstreet Boys
    -- Nsync
    -- Elvis
    -- Katy Perry
    -- Shakira
    -- Most pop stars today.

Basically, it is harder for a musician to be truly famous I feel if they are not at least reasonably attractive. Sure-- it is a possible, but being a famous musician in part requires a "look" along with decent music. For metal, that may mean long hair and a reckless attitude. For a pop star, that may mean youth, a pretty face, and keeping up with current trends.

To get to a certain level of fame, you almost have to be reasonably attractive. Sure, that can be made up with the voice of Freddie Mercury or the guitar god skills of Tosin Abasi, but generally, looks will give one more fame.

• Whaaa? The Beatles had good music!!

• @riahriah No the quest is Musicians who also have a lot of popularity because their attractive

• @riahriah Justin Timberlake deserves his fame, but his looks aided him. He has the "looks" which help his image out and increase his fame.
      How substantially they help is a matter up to debate.

What Girls Said 14

• Selena Gomez cannot sing. She is not talented, she is not creative, she is a bad performer and dancer. She is way more popular then Demi Lovato, just because she is "prettier" judged by society. I personally think Demi is one of the most sexy and inspiring girls and one of the best artist ever.

Selena has a weird face that is round, she has a wide nose, weird teeth, almost flat boobs, flabby abbs and no ass. She is only popular because of the drama with JB. I have to disagree for Katy Perry. She deserves it all! Slay 👸🏻!

• No I'm. not saying all of Katy Perry's popularity comes from her being attractive but one of the reasons is because she's attractive she was on a Magazine Cover for Sexiest woman

• That's you? There are tons of people I don't reply to. I have other things to do, you know!

• I get that but you said you would reply to me weeks ago and you never did ):

• taylor swift, justin beiber andthis aussie chick named samantha jade. their voices aren't anything special but they look good so they get attention.

• I am not too sure, but the singer in the band that is not really heard of which is called "the sparks"
    ~Katy Perry
    ~selena Gomez
    ~avril lavigne
    ~hunter hayes
    ~Taylor Swift
    ~Adam Levine
    ~Jason Alden
    ~Garth Brooks
    ~Blake Shelton
    ~Luke Bryan?
    Those maybe. I don't know

• Justin Timberlake.

• I like musicians!

• ... nirvana

• Well... Britney Spears for one. Let's see... Nicki Minaj, Rihanna etc.

• Yes to Britney Spears and Rihanna I don't find Britney Spears really attractive but their are so many people that do and I find Rihanna to be attractive and a lot of people do also

• I can't name any atm, but I completely agree with this statement. Musicians do use beauty rather than talent

• Some do but their are also lot that have both but what I'm asking is musicians who get more popular because their attractive like Katy Perry she was on a Magazine Cover for sexiest woman and as much as I love him Kurt Cobain one of the reasons he's so popular is because he's attractive

• By the way tell me when you think of any

• Jusin Bieber, Taylor Swift & Rihanna for sure

• I agree Katy perry is probably one of them. But I think there are probably a whole bunch.

• sia and adele are both really popular don't have the typically "good looks" but they are two of the biggest names in business

• I think Adele is actually really attractive now to be honest

• she's definitely overweight and she's beautiful, they aren't mutually exclusive.

• I don't think she is but your right (:

• selena gomez, iggy azalea, adam levine, justin dweeber, one erection, etc.

• I agree with most of them except the second one I never heard anyone thinking she was attractive but everyone else yeah

• Because we humans are naturally shallow creatures.

• rihanna

What Guys Said 3

• Justin Bieber. Enough said! 😛

• True I don't dislike Justin Bieber anymore but one of the reasons he's so popular is because many women think he's attractive

• I haven't listened to his new songs, though. But he is just a visual entertainer, rather than a singer. Average singing, and he can't even write/compose his songs. He is successful ONLY because of his looks.

• Actually he has written a lot of his songs and maybe you should listen to some of his new songs you might like it

• 0|0
  • Any female artist from 21st century...