What were / are your favorite Pokemon types?

Mine are Ice and Poison.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like cute powerhouses lol

So fairy, psychic, and the butterflies (bug type I guess).
    My favorite Pokémon of all time is definitely Mr. Mime.
    Followed by Persian because I love cats.
    And Vivillon, but I'm so pissed that it's not fairy and bug!!! Grrrrr! (And also that Yanmega isn't dragon and bug!)
    I also really like Gardevoir and Rapidash.

I really like how Se Jun Park, however his name is spelt, destroyed with his Pachirisu! Cute powerhouses FTW! ;*

• Aww you were the one who liked Mr Mime haha was trying to remember who it was :P

• Do I have to download an emulator or something? And I've always wanted a dark fairy type lol

• Nope, only an executable file for PC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonInsurgence/

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always been a water guy
    But i also like steel, fighting and bug

• Water is a pretty good all-around type, due to the sheer number of Water Pokemon. I don't think there is another type with so many options (tanks, sweepers, walls, and stalls).

Bug needs to be shown some love by Game Freak, as presently it's the worst type in my opinion. Steel needs to lose some resistances, but Fighting is pretty balanced already, I think.

• isn't that a blue flame? Lol that could be his mega form haha
      I wonder of people would get mad about that

• I don't know what color the flame would be. Make it green, maybe?

Meh. I mean Pokemon has already had God and Satan characters, so a burning bush would hardly be pushing the envelope. Besides, the anti-Pokemon craze died out a long time ago.

What Girls Said 11

• Water, fighting and psychic.

• Fire for sure (Arcanine is the man). Though I've also been partial to ice and grass.

• My favourite types tend to be ghost and fairy. I always liked grass quite a lot too.

• Fairy is a bit OP to me currently, but I love Ghost types. Grass is super versatile (Leech Seed, status powders, sunny weather, etc.).

• Protean.

• That ability is so broken on Greninja though. :-/

• He is, but the rock and ice moves aren't the best for him lol.

• Nothing wrong with that. I have an infernape for the same purpose. Protean is nice though, and he can learn a lot of diff. moves.

• i never watched it, i was a naruto fan. i'd be from the SAND VILLAGE
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• I bought an Evee plush doll at the fair today and it was the original one from the 90's!

• Fire and Water, sometimes Dragon

• Poison and Steel

• Fire, ice, and electric, dragon 😊

• Jigglypuff and pikachu

• Fighting!

What Guys Said 14

• Psycic and Dragon. Mewtwo and Rayquaza ftw.

• What strange looking cartoons lol

• Shoo, only 90s kids would know this stuff.

• @takumii Ok, so as a kid back when Pokemon was in its first heyday (tbh, surprised it is still around) I collected the cards (got a Charizard dude) and was legit hustlin' kids on the street for their cards. I made so many sketchy deals, fuck those kids tho right? Anyways, sold my card collection to a comic shop for like $160, which as a little kid was like winning the jackpot. Then I purchased a motherboard and PC shell and started building my first computer with my pops, good times man.

• Nice Pokémon you got there...
    would be a shame if someone...
    cdn.bulbagarden.net/.../250px-064Kadabra.png
    ... USED PSYCH BEAM.

• Psychic, ghost, dragon, flying

Mewtwo, Gengar and Lugia.

• Mine are electric , steel , and dark types.

Electric - not much vulnerability / versatile
    Steel - lot of resistances / tank
    Dark - duh looks so cool
    8)

• Electric definitely has its sole Ground weakness going for it.
      Steel is indisputably the best defensive typing.
      Dark type is great for messing with opponents: Knock Off and Switcheroo come to mind.

• Yep. Pokemon is love. Pokemon is life. Kids these days who don't even know about Pokémon , I pity their childhood.

• Tell me about it. Kids' videogames are pretty much non-existent and of poor quality, and children's television is crap. I never thought that I'd see a day when the average Pokemon player would be in his / her late '20s & early 30s and when Samurai Jack would be considered lame. *sigh*

• My favorite types are steel/bug combination and dragon. But I love charizard despite the horrible type combination.

• Scizor, man... Dat Technician boosted Bullet Punch + Adamant nature will wreck you...

• Good question, how do I know xD

• Grass
    Psychic
    Ghost

• I love the fighting types

• Favorite Pokemon: Charmeleon
    Favorite types: Fire, Electric, and Ice

• I like fighting. Throh is my favorite.

• Been a fan since day 1. Dark, Fighting and Phsychic are mine.

• I feel ya on Dark and Psychic. Fighting doesn't do much for me, though.

• Ditto. We need more type combinations. I'm sick of Fire / Fighting, Normal / Flying, Water / Rock, etc combos. Give me a Poison / Ice 'mon! >:-(

• Riiiight? Couldn't agree more.

• Meaowth.