Can someone explain why my mom says to not wear rain boots if it's raining during the spring season?

My mom says the reason is because since it's spring, the sun should be out soon and the ground should dry up quickly. I do see her point. Once the rain is over, the ground should be dried later, so your shoes won't get wet.

However, what if you are going to school when it's raining? Your shoes will get wet then. And it's just not shoes getting wet, it feels uncomfortable to be in wet socks and shoes.

Isn't the whole point of rain boots for wear when it's raining? Regardless of the season?

I do see that no one really wear rain boots when the weather forecast predict that it's going to rain, during the spring season. Why is that?

Also, my mom said, "just buy an extra pair of shoes, so that if your usual shoes get wet, you can wear the extra pair of shoes while the usual shoes dry." But, what's the point of having rain boots and not using them when they're raining, then?

Some people do not have enough money to buy a pair of usual shoes, an extra pair of shoes, and rain boots. Some people can only afford a pair of usual shoes, and rain boots.

What Guys Said 2

• That's a lot of words for me to say, "why don't you ask your mom?" 😂

• It's very deep question. Better ask your mom.

What Girls Said 0