Should I get an IPhone 5s,6 or should I keep my android?

The reason why I want an iPhone is because the picture quality is better and I can download more stuff but the disadvantages is that IPhone have a lot of problems with hacking etc. With my Samsung galaxy my picture quality it sucks and I only have 3 apps on my phone with 87 pictures and it says that I'm running out of storage :/

• Samsung
  • IPhone 5s
  • IPhone 6

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, iPhone isn't so unsecure as you think it is, ofcourse it has some security vulnerabilities but android also has approximately the same number of vulnerabilities. In picture quality and graphic displays, iPhone is definitely the best, android phones don't even come close to iPhone in these aspects. But some android phones have awesome camera and picture quality. For storage, there are so many options in android, now a days you can put 128 GB external SD card to phones. You can store around 45000 photos (8 MP resolution) in 128 GB SD Card. My opinion would be to ditch your samsung and buy a new android phone with better specs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your reasoning doesn't make sense. I've had both iPhones and SGs, and I prefer iPhones. The iPhone does have better pic quality. But you can get a 64gb SG for cheaper than most iPhones, plus you can buy SD cards for SGs. My problem was I'd buy SD cards for more space, and the SD card would go bad after a while. I don't know what you mean by "hacking" problems--the main things about the iPhone are they cost too much money and you have to use iTunes for everything and they are just too strict with accessing your files on other computers. But if someone will buy you an iPhone, get a 6. I like the bigger screens.

What Guys Said 7

• Which galaxy do you have? The new Samsung Galaxy s7 takes amazing photos and videos. Some of the best of any smart phones I've seen.

• U probably have a Samsung that is not a Galaxy.

It is a common misconception to think that all Samsung phones are Galaxy quality devices. I say you definitely need a new phone if it only has 4GB of internal memory (most being pre-used up).

Keep in mind that not all iPhones have a lot of storage so make sure to get one that has at LEAST 16GB of storage.

Refer to my other question for iPhone vs Android comparison.

• "IPhone have a lot of problems with hacking etc"

Where did you hear that? Because it's not true.

I have an iPhone 6 and would recommend it to anyone. 5S is still a decent phone, too.

• Does your Galaxy have an SD slot? If so, put in an SD card. That'll take care of the problem.

Otherwise, you probably need to delete some pictures or music to make room for new stuff.

• Android is better in my opinion, but Samsung really doesn't the best Android phones, especially software-wise, but you need to buy what fits your needs.

• Have you got enough money? Go for it.. I'm using Chinese mobile with least features and I'm happy with it

• Follow your heart.

What Girls Said 11

• The 6!

• Get the iPhone SE. It's way cheaper than any other iPhone but has all the benefits of the new 6S, just smaller

• Apple products are a waste and over priced as fuck

stick with android.

• I have an IPhone 6 and I like it. I've had iPhones for the last few years now and won't switch to anything else.

• I had an iPhone before but I like my Samsung better.

• I have a 5s it's not quite as good as the 4s but it's not bad. I personally love it. The only problem is that you can't find cases in a store. lol

• If you wanna waste your money buy iPhone 😷😷😷

• I would go with the iPhone 6

• I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I love it. It depends what you want

• Delete the cached data

• iphone all the way