Anybody here like boxing and if so who is your favorite boxer. I like floyd mayweather and gervonta davis ik gervonta from way back. But who is yours?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Roy jones Jr and George Foreman are my two favorites
    Dont really follow the sport anymore besides telling people that they are idiots if they think Money May isn't a good boxer

• Thank you floyd is one of the best boxers ever #TBE

• Ha and people probably tried to turn it around and make him seem like a dick for saying it lol

• You know they did

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
  • Yes, I was a big boxing fan in the late 80's to early 2000's. Sadly, boxing ain't what it used to be because of corruption and the rise of MMA (which I'm not a fan of).

Growing up, I was a huge Mike Tyson fan. He was the most exciting and intimidating fighter that I ever saw. When Cus trained him, he had it all - speed, power, head movement, star power. Sadly, he lost it all when Cus died and Don King took over.

I was also a fan of Roy Jones Jr. He was the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world for a good portion of the 90's to early 2000's. Sadly, he fell off when he lost in the 2nd round to Antonio Tarver in 2004. Can you believe that he's still boxing to this day?

I wish boxing was what it once was. I'm bummed that I did get to see the greats of the 60's and 70's.

• Yea so you dont like floyd

• He's too technical for my liking. I would like him more if he was a risk-taker in the ring (sorta like Bernard Hopkins).

• Lol thats what i love ypu can't hit floyd