Do you think celebrities are secretly among us on sites like these?

A lot of people think they don't, but I actually have met some on other sites. Back in 2013 I spent the whole summer chatting away with a female pop singer who is extremely popular now. And she was definitely the real deal because she wondered how in the world did I figure out it was her, and I told her I was one of her biggest fans and just knew it had to be her. She told me not to tell ANYONE, and I didn't. We talked almost every day, swapped photos, she told me about her days in the studio or on the set where she did her TV show, and she even sent me a pic of her holding up a piece of paper with both of our usernames on it. I loved that time so much, before she started changing though, then her career really took off and we haven't spoken since.

Have you ever met a celeb online and got close with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I have, then I never realized it! They use the Internet like the rest of us so I wouldn't be too surprised to find out if famous people use GAG or other forums.

• THANK you. I don't know why people find that so hard to believe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Celebrities are people, too. So, of course.

What Girls Said 15

• Shhhhh, don't tell anyone 🤐

• Why not? We all have access to the Internet
    Jenifer Aniston is on yahoo answers
    There is even a segment for celebrities to ask questions on yahoo answers

• I have no Idea but cool for them if they are

• entirely possible and we'll never know :p kinda fun to think about

• They don't have time to be on those sites, so I doubt it. I never met a celebrity online and that seems impossible to me.
    And even if someone told me they were famous, I wouldn't believe it.

• I really would think twice about that.

• They could be celebrities, but it would be hard to believe. They might be lying.
      And it's really impossible. Since the majority of celebrities live in the US and I don't.
      And there are no celebrities in the country where I live.

• Honestly I think they have sites like this but private ones. The ones you have to pay money to view profiles and chat. Just like porn sites where you pay privately to watch a person maturbate
    I found out Bc my friend told me that they pay good money to watch a girl touch herself because the ones that pay are usually rich kids since they can't just randomly get sent nudes

• Cool story bro, but no.

• Maybe but we will never know.

• What if the people who are denying it are denying it because they are celebrities 0_0

Lol.

Who was it?

• I once did ponder such thoughts but I have noticed that most celebs don't have time for that.

• I think you got bamboozled sug

^also, I've been living in the south way too long

• I actually have more than enough proof, but I'm not sure she would want me to reveal personal things to other people.

• @rescuemyheart I was gonna send you a message and tell you but it won't let me cuz your page is private.

• @rescuemyheart I need you to change your message settings so I can tell you.

• Nay, I doubt it.

• Bitch don't you know me?

• why they wouldn't? they are human like us

• I used to be a Glamour model for Penthouse mag ;)

www.foliomag.com/.../penthouse-mag-logo_0.jpg

What Guys Said 15