What did you people think of the Walking Dead final (Derp derp spoilers)?

3+ years of watching Walking Dead... and we finally see Rick dead inside. Mr. big bad Rick was scared shitless.

Hi, I'm Negan
You fucked with my men Rick
“Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Catch a tiger by his toe. If he hollers, let him go...”
"... My mother told me to pick the very best one and you… are… … it,"

Bye bye!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wasn't a fan lol. The whole episode I was quaking with anticipation. All of the suspense was getting to me and by the time we even met Negan, I was having a full-on freakout. Then, after all that, the death scene was quick, with no sort of closure. It all felt very anti climactic, and I don't know how they'll get that momentum back in the S7 opening.

Also disappointed that they didn't let Negan use the f-word haha. I get that it's TV, but still, it's Negan! Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• the episode was great up until the shit cliffhanger ending. I was scared for them the moment that second road was blocked off. Then when you see like the fourth road blocked by like a whole legion of dudes, there was a sinking feeling in my stomach that morgan wasn't just correct... he was 200% correct that they just started some real shit. And this was one of the first times i've seen rick completely dethroned and defeated. The moment was so powerful, and it would've been one of the best episodes of any series in history if they had shown who Negan killed. But they dropped the ball... Now by the time the next season starts, the whole death will have lost its impact, no matter who it is. Bad move on their part

What Girls Said 2

• It was horrible!!

Actually, I loved it... but it was a horrible ending!!!

I think Abraham died, or Daryl, or Glenn :(

• never seen it!

What Guys Said 2

• It was good but that Cliffhanger was shit, it's probably Glen because he dies in comics, Saviours are pretty badass loved them blocking roads, Negan looks a bit small he's like a foot taller than Rick in the comics and he's massive. Pretty good episode should set up the greatest storyline in TWD history All out war.

• Actually, I think it's probably anybody but Glenn since he died in the comics. The writers don't like being predictable.

My money's on Abraham.

• I just don't buy it. With his fake death earlier this season, and all of the really obvious "foreshadowing," I think they just want us to think it's Glenn. I agree Abraham's death wouldn't anger us like Glenn or Daryl would, but if they're gonna kill a major character like them, they need to do a really good job with it. After such a disappointing cliffhanger, I don't see how they'll be able to pull it off.

But who knows. All I know is Glenn is a pure little cupcake and I fully reject the notion that we're gonna lose him. :P #denial

• @snowangle I think they've done a double bluff see how you don't think it's Glen I think they are expecting that people don't think it's Glen cos it's too obvious I really hope they have the balls to kill him because it was epic in the comics but if it's not him it's gotta be Daryl it's too much of massive event in the comics they can't pussy out and gives us Abraham at least that's what I hope.

• Well, if it follows the comic book, then ot would be... Glenn. That scene was the biggest moment of the comic from what I understand in reading about it.