How about them Dodgers at the start of the season?

We beating ass out here. 3 game stretch and the Padres didn't score once. We beat their asses so badly it set a record πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Most Helpful Girl

• You already know.

s3.amazonaws.com/.../full_cropped_phillies.jpg

Even tho we're sucking so far. One can still hope for another red October!

I'm ready for the NBA playoffs tho.

• I don't know how good or bad they are. Don't keep up with MLB a lot.

You like basketball the most huh?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_h0TTJCQ6w

It's in early 2015, but still. You're right. It is big coming from him, because AI doesn't say things he don't actually mean.

Yeaaah. I was rooting for OKC. I thought that was the year they'd win.

• THAT LEGENDARY STEP OVER LOU!!! That shit never gets old lol. Like "nahhh, help yaself up bruh". I LOVE AI. And yeah, he definitely wouldn't say it if he ain't mean it.

But yes, I thought for sure that OKC was coming away with the trophy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I admit that they whooped the Padres' ass. Sorta like how my Mets whooped your Dodgers' ass this past postseason! #Factz πŸ˜‚

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...-New_York_Mets.svg.png

• Then got smashed by the Royals after getting smashed by us in the regular season for the past two or three years. 3x more titles than the Mets πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #Factz. Luckily for y'all the Diamondbacks have none.

• I figured the Royals overall do (including bullpen). Just starting lineup? Yeah possibly. We got the best pitcher on the planet though. One of the best closers. Kenta is in his first season, but hell he got a good start. 6 scoreless innings (though really he gave up 1 run they just didn't over turn the call) and he hit a HR.

• @joc4position, you have a point. Our bullpen is relatively weak compared to the Royals. And yeah, Kershaw is beast 🐯

• I saw that. I'm hoping the Giants sweep the Dodgers now 😛 or at least win the series. Either way, I hope it's a fun series.

• Oh great XD. Another Giants fan. Yeah I love the battles between the Giants and Dodgers. It's always fun :).

• The division would not be the same :)

• baseball sucks, sorry bruh. it's all about the nba playoffs now... then my summer long withdrawal from sports... allah, help me!

• I just follow the Dodgers. I don't watch baseball besides them. You know where I'm from so you know what we like the most. NFL comes in 2nd.